Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terrible set of fixtures this year

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Our first Saturday 3pm home game isnt until 5 weeks into the season, then we dont have another 3pm Saturday home game until 5 weeks after that. Ridiculous.

No home fixtures over xmas, Watford away over the same period again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the two away games most looking forward to this year, Brighton and Southampton, both on Tuesday nights.

Going to the football aint what it used to be. :(

Re: Terrible set of fixtures this year

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 am

I get a ift with guys from Leeds and last Sunday they said they will let me know what they are doing for the Doncaster game. I could not beleive it was like around 5 weeks before I see these guys again.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

I said the same when the fixtures list first came out, worst seasons fixtures for us in ages.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 am

Love going to the christmas games but wont be bothering this cos went to both watford and forest last year so keep my money for other away games

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Tell me about it fella. On hols for Doncaster game so my first saturday home game of season is middle of october !!!!!!. Same comments on brighton and saints away. shit.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 pm

polo wrote:Our first Saturday 3pm home game isnt until 5 weeks into the season, then we dont have another 3pm Saturday home game until 5 weeks after that. Ridiculous.

No home fixtures over xmas, Watford away over the same period again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the two away games most looking forward to this year, Brighton and Southampton, both on Tuesday nights.

Going to the football aint what it used to be. :(

That is sh1t, fair play! :evil:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Whats with all the Snday fixtures FFS :evil:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Whats with all the Snday fixtures FFS :evil:

A lot of us bus drivers work Saturday's but usually get the Sunday's off, so happy days as far as I'm concerned. :D :D

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Whats with all the Snday fixtures FFS :evil:

A lot of us bus drivers work Saturday's but usually get the Sunday's off, so happy days as far as I'm concerned. :D :D

you selfish bastards :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

with reference to the sundays games etc, i think its to do with us being one of the 'bigger' teams in the league this year? notice how they move/cover a lot of us, blackpool and west ham? it is a pain though!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 pm

jooshy wrote:with reference to the sundays games etc, i think its to do with us being one of the 'bigger' teams in the league this year? notice how they move/cover a lot of us, blackpool and west ham? it is a pain though!

Last Sunday was moved because of the rugby, nothing to do with us being a big team. :evil:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm

good point, if thats the case was going to say despite it being an inconvenience, maybe we'll make a few bob from sky coverage - doesnt look like it then! Bring back S4C or something for away games i say!!