Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disagreeing with comments now makes you a fickle fan

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

whos not agreeing with you then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

like i said in a previous post mate its the fact that u NEVER have anything positive to say! and if i remember right, if we signed the players u suggested we sign our team would now have an average age of 56.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:Grow up you narrow minded lot and embrace everyones piont of view because that is what forums are there for :evil:

No. Your a c**t

Hows that for a point of view

CCFC - one love

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I think taffy is fed up of you being negative all the time.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:Grow up you narrow minded lot and embrace everyones piont of view because that is what forums are there for :evil:

Too many muppets stuck in the lower leagues on here

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 pm

That was the only relistic and young player u mentioned, i remember bowyer being another and stanley matthewa! i'm sure malky took ur advice! u shouldn't be talking about football this late anyway mate u should reading daily mail headlines so u can post them on here in the morning!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Too many muppets stuck in the lower leagues on here

Probably right there but you can't hide from the fact that some of the supporters' best memories were in the lower leagues

The whole no sniping is ignored too if you annis mate

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

their not lies they are facts. U wanted someone to collect number plates of guys who are prob getting themselves some f*cking dope! why didnt u say to the guy, to tell the guy "mate if i can see ur dealing i'm prob not the only one, i have children and i dont want them involved in that shit, either be a bit more discreet or take ur f*cking shit elsewhere! that thread made me cringe. could you imagine lads from other clubs reading that

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am

taffyapple wrote:

No. Your a c**t

Hows that for a point of view

CCFC - one love

:shock: ommmmm I'm telling!! :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 am

no mate it didnt shut me up, i went to bed cos i got better better things to do than talk to you all night. Quotes from you, "inform your local councillor" "keep a DIARY OF EVERYTHING" u sound like a professional grass to me mate and judging by the responses to some of your posts tonight, i'm not the only one who thinks ur a bit of an embarrassment

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 am

You are a fickle fan. You dumped Merthyr for the City once we started to rise up the leagues.

Glory Hunter. Fickle. Clown.

Take your pick, Linus.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 pm

taffy is just full of himself ;) just piss off buddy, and everything's gonna be alright

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am

This ONE sentence (above) contradicts itself completely....

IT'S UP TO THEM, MIDFIELD GENERAL....AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REPLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SAY!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 am

IN MY OPINION:

You are a fickle fan, moaning about everything ffs, 6 points out of 9, could have been more had the 2 center backs not partnered each other(I'D LIKE TO SEE DJ DO BETTER), a completely new regime, new manager etc.

REMEMBER that if DJ had stayed he'd have had to start again as well, more Guylain-Ndumbu Nsngu for 250k, instead of Joe Mason!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 am

it has now come to my attention that u had a hiding for being such a prick on the merthyr board - and what did u do, u f*cking GRASSED hahahaha sums u up u prick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am

Midfield general wrote:
polo wrote:You are a fickle fan. You dumped Merthyr for the City once we started to rise up the leagues.

Glory Hunter. Fickle. Clown.

Take your pick, Linus.

Incorrect as I was a season ticket holder when City where in the 3rd divison so unless they played in the Conference before I started watching them then factually you are incorrect.

Cough, Cough. BULLSHIT.

You must think because you have got an alias, people dont know who you are, Adam.

You may have gone to the odd City game here and there back in the old days but you were a Merthyr fan season ticket holder until approx 2007, then jumped on the City bandwagon.

FACTAFUCKINGMUNDO!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:14 am

Aliases do seem rife on this message board at the moment ...... inc wannabe Jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am

My advice is don't take things too seriously simply post your opinion and if someone attacks it with a personal dig, ignore it.

That kind of behaviour proves they are living in a deluded world so we should look to quarantine them there whilst the rest of us debate the real facts and topics.