Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Out!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 am

Now that i have the attention of the fickle dreamer "fans".......

Yes we performed poorly against Brighton last night, yes individual mistakes were made...BUT!

What did you expect?

For us to lose our manager and 12 players, then appoint a manager, sign 9 new players and for them to immediately gel, winning every game on the way to a record breaking championship points tally?

With a squad as thin as ours, we especially notice when players are unavailable, Kiss, McPhail etc, plus half our team in new and still getting to know each other whilst also not being match fit!

We lost a game, so what, Leicster have lost the last 2 and they were tipped to win the league!

We WILL get better, and we WILL get stronger, with time and a few extra players to bolster the squad

I for one am still extremely happy with Malky, the signings he has made, and the overall tranformation he has performed on the whole club, the training, the press conferences, and especially the honesty and understanding he has shown to the fans!

This year is very much a building year and if we get a play off place, for me, will be a welcome bonus!

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Re: Malky Out!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 am

Great post :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 am

blue nile wrote:Great post :ayatollah:

I concur!

No need to panick, patience is needed.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am

Spot On!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 am

i said before MM come in you wait after 3-4 games and the mongs/idiots would start the "he got it wrong" and "no plan b" threads would go up thats the fans for you and internet geeks but what you will find its the same ppl crying who was calling him GOD after 2 games :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Good post-thoroughly agree we are NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY GAME THIS SEASON -ALTHOUGH I`D LIKE TO!!!!!