Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sick of this

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

1. We have a new manager who is trying to instill his own ethos and 9 new players who need time to gel and get to know each others style of play
2. 6 points from 3 games for me is a good start
3. Signalling out certain players 3 games into a season is plain madness.
4. We have until end of August to bring in new players, in areas I am sure Malky has identified.

So please keep the faith I for one believe we will have a successful season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sick of this

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

stop moaning

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 am

splottbluebird48 wrote:1. We have a new manager who is trying to instill his own ethos and 9 new players who need time to gel and get to know each others style of play
2. 6 points from 3 games for me is a good start
3. Signalling out certain players 3 games into a season is plain madness.
4. We have until end of August to bring in new players, in areas I am sure Malky has identified.

So please keep the faith I for one believe we will have a successful season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed, we have 3 points more than I had predicted so I'm happy :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am

Hudson needs a running Coach. He is superb in the air, But on the running side of it S.....L....O....W

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Hudson needs a running Coach. He is superb in the air, But on the running side of it S.....L....O....W

What abour 'Roller Boots' like rollar blades??? :ayatollah:

I'm not even going to say anything supporting this thread for fear of being attacked as a 'positive' moaner so id just like to write........

one love :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
oh
and my misses, boy, and baby on the way!!!