Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GROWN MEN WHO WEAR THE REPLICA SHIRTS

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am

Something not quite right about them.

Especially the ones with a name of a player on the back.

Kids fair enough, but no adult should wear a football top unless he is either going to the gym / playing sport, or on holiday.

Re: GROWN MEN WHO WEAR THE REPLICA SHIRTS

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 am

polo wrote:Something not quite right about them.

Kids fair enough, but no adult should wear a football top unless he is either going to the gym / playing sport, or on holiday.

cant afford 1 can you butt ? :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

cant afford 1 can you butt ? :lol:

Nah, wouldnt be seen dead in one.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am

OK to wear round the house or on holiday. But definitely no player names, numbers or Championship badges

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 am

Not as bad as the rugby shirts you see some of these fat fuckers wearing round town

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 am

Xcasual wrote:Not as bad as the rugby shirts you see some of these fat fuckers wearing round town

Nearly £100 for the new one and they have the cheek to say that football rips off its fans

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 am

Xcasual wrote:Not as bad as the rugby shirts you see some of these fat fuckers wearing round town

Two wrongs dont make a right mate :lol:

As for women in football tops. Paaaaaaleeeeeeease.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 am

oh no, how awful of them, finding another way to show their support for their team......bastards

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 am

Live and let live I say mr polo

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:11 am

I seen two different grown men last sunday wearing the full kit ffs.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am

Well i had one for my birthday, a present from my sons, nothing wrong with that, bet you can't guess how old i am??? :old:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:33 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Well i had one for my birthday, a present from my sons, nothing wrong with that, bet you can't guess how old i am??? :old:

You are excused for sentimental reasons.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 am

I think everyone should wear one to the game, an all blue stadium would look awesome. Remember against blackpool in Wembley they're end looked brilliant a sea of orange.

We should all wear our shirts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 am

People should do what they want. I wear a replica top sometimes.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 am

2blue2handle wrote:People should do what they want. I wear a replica top sometimes.

Exactly.

I think someone needs to get his head of his arse and stop moaning about things which don't affect him in anyway.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 am

I always take one on holiday to wear when i run in the mornings. don't know why becasue i don't wear one here when i go out running, just on holiday.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:People should do what they want. I wear a replica top sometimes.

Exactly.

I think someone needs to get his head of his arse and stop moaning about things which don't affect him in anyway.

Just my opinion, dont get your knickers in a twist, Shirley.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

Polo you got some pathetic opinions ( and thats my opinion )
Yes,im 30 and guess what, i wear a Cardiff City top to the ground to support my team .
I must be a right sad tw*t in your eyes :cry:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:03 am

polo wrote:

But it wasn't 'just your opinion' was it? Just your opinion would have been, "Don't understand why adults wear replica shirts, I would never wear one."

You said, "Something not quite right about them." Suggesting they were odd, when in fact they are just supporting their team.

What's you favoured dress code for a game?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:07 am

I know think of these hundreds of thousands of sad twats accross the world that do this, can't believe it. They are such the minority. They must feel very ashamed of themselves :?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Shit, just realiseds im 31 aswell not 30, must be getting old forgetting my age :oops:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 am

were you watching the game as there was 32 men on or near the pitch with full kits on lol

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 am

Double G wrote:Shit, just realiseds im 31 aswell not 30, must be getting old forgetting my age :oops:

You'd better stop wearing that replica kit if you are 31. :old:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 am

Wayne S wrote:
polo wrote:

But it wasn't 'just your opinion' was it? Just your opinion would have been, "Don't understand why adults wear replica shirts, I would never wear one."

You said, "Something not quite right about them." Suggesting they were odd, when in fact they are just supporting their team.

What's you favoured dress code for a game?

Well my opinion is that they are odd?? Especially the ones with the names on the back. Very odd.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:41 am

rhonddablue1 wrote:were you watching the game as there was 32 men on or near the pitch with full kits on lol

i did say to play sport was fine :Homersimspsondoh!:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 am

Double G wrote:Polo you got some pathetic opinions ( and thats my opinion )
Yes,im 30 and guess what, i wear a Cardiff City top to the ground to support my team .
I must be a right sad tw*t in your eyes :cry:

Probably

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am

Seeing as Polo started this debate whats your take on polo shirts :lol:

Only times I wear replica tops is down the gym,prob on holiday or on match day

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

ross1927 wrote:Seeing as Polo started this debate whats your take on polo shirts :lol:

Only times I wear replica tops is down the gym,prob on holiday or on match day

Can never spare any expense on a decent polo T-shirt.

Ralph Lauren probably the best colour ways, Lacoste are good quality. Plain lacost only though. The stripey ones are chavvy.

Anyone who buys a polo from Top Shop or River Island are gay.

As you were.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 am

Like to vary what i wear but last two games wore my City Shirt and i am 51 :old:

Off to Fuertventura on wednesday and will be taking about 6 City shirts from different seasons with me and IMHO if an 80 year old wants to wear a replica shirt i see nothing wrong with it each to their own i say in fact in 30 years time if i am still around i might wear my replica City shirt to a game just to piss Polo off :D

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am

blueheaven wrote:Like to vary what i wear but last two games wore my City Shirt and i am 51 :old:

Off to Fuertventura on wednesday and will be taking about 6 City shirts from different seasons with me and IMHO if an 80 year old wants to wear a replica shirt i see nothing wrong with it each to their own i say in fact in 30 years time if i am still around i might wear my replica City shirt to a game just to piss Polo off :D

Have a nice holiday!