Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY OPINION ON WHY WE HAVE SPENT NO MONEY

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 am

I think we are waiting to see if we can get bellamy back

If this is the case then it will be difficult to spend big money at the moment in case we need to use some of the funds to contribute towards bellamy's wages

If we are to get bellamy, i still feel that we would have the money to get at least 1 'quality' player

Also i expect MM to sign at least 3 loan players, in which i would be very suprised if any of them loan players are over 25

:ayatollah:

Re: MY OPINION ON WHY WE HAVE SPENT NO MONEY

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 am

Glammy I think your exactly right. If CB comes back on say £30k a week that will be our money signing then its loan players I guess?

If Craig doesn't come he can bring in 3 or more on £10k a week?

The Malaysians to be fair will not heavily invest until the Langston debt is out of the way. New investment I feel is staying well clear until SH has been got rid of once and for all. The debt is like a promotional millstone around MM and the clubs neck.

IMHO only :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Onwards and Upwards lets get behind Malkie and all he wants to do for the Bluebirds

Re: MY OPINION ON WHY WE HAVE SPENT NO MONEY

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Glammy I think your exactly right. If CB comes back on say £30k a week that will be our money signing then its loan players I guess?

If Craig doesn't come he can bring in 3 or more on £10k a week?

The Malaysians to be fair will not heavily invest until the Langston debt is out of the way. New investment I feel is staying well clear until SH has been got rid of once and for all. The debt is like a promotional millstone around MM and the clubs neck.

IMHO only :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Onwards and Upwards lets get behind Malkie and all he wants to do for the Bluebirds

Good post, & one that i have been saying for a while. Until the Langston/Ranson loans are sorted i don't think our club will ever really move on, after all, if we were promoted, they would get more money, wouldn't they???