Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EGM is 24th Feb at 10.00 am

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:09 am

Received notice of meeting in the post this morning. Look out Peter, we're coming to get you. :ayatollah:

Re: EGM is 24th Feb at 10.00 am

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Is that going to be too late though? We need the Malaysians to come in and get us some loans!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I will be there and will be asking for a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE ON OUR CHAIRMAN.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will be there and will be asking for a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE ON OUR CHAIRMAN.

Will you not have to put down a resolution requesting that beforehand?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 pm

is it only shareholders allowed to go or can anyone turn up???

Platambo's :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Shareholders can appoint a Proxy to attend on their behalf, if they are unable to attend...we will get details of what can and can't be done on the Trust website early next week

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm

corky just because you are such a good looking fella i am going to sign up today ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will be there and will be asking for a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE ON OUR CHAIRMAN.

Me too mate but let's not be personal - no confidence in the whole board.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

Me too mate but let's not be personal - no confidence in the whole board.

:lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 am

I cant wait for this meeting. PR will really have watch what spin he tries.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am

it has not stopped him before, and suceeded

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 pm

We are contacting the Trusts' legal and financial advisors at Supporters Direct Today

http://www.supporters-direct.org/home.asp

The danger is that they could put a timetable on the meeting and spend most of their time on their own agenda of the House of Sport.

I won't say to much on a public messageboard...too many eyes...but we will be having another Trust meeting in advance of the EGM.

If we are not satisfied with the EGM we need to decide our next course of action.

Mr Ridsdale has lost the confidence of the majority of fans but still retains support from the major shareholders..Is it financially impossible to remove him at this time? Or is there another reason...either way the EGM has to convince people why this man,still holds the position of Chairman and decision maker

THE SHAREHOLDERS AND SUPPORTERS NEED REASSURANCES WE NEED TO KNOW THAT THE CLUB CAN FINANCIALLY COMPETE

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 pm

corky wrote:We are contacting the Trusts' legal and financial advisors at Supporters Direct Today

http://www.supporters-direct.org/home.asp

The danger is that they could put a timetable on the meeting and spend most of their time on their own agenda of the House of Sport.

I won't say to much on a public messageboard...too many eyes...but we will be having another Trust meeting in advance of the EGM.
If we are not satisfied with the EGM we need to decide our next course of action.

Mr Ridsdale has lost the confidence of the majority of fans but still retains support from the major shareholders..Is it financially impossible to remove him at this time? Or is there another reason...either way the EGM has to convince people why this man,still holds the position of Chairman and decision maker

THE SHAREHOLDERS AND SUPPORTERS NEED REASSURANCES WE NEED TO KNOW THAT THE CLUB CAN FINANCIALLY COMPETE

Are you referring to Ridsdales eyes :lol: So has a resolution been put down by the trust to remove Ridsdale? I doubt it because you would have needed to give them a special notice to do so and you will have needed to do so at least 28 days before the EGM was called.
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Received notice of meeting in the post this morning. Look out Peter, we're coming to get you. :ayatollah:

Won't be able to make it sorry - washing my hair.