Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASS BRAWL

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 am

After the Game last night, Players had to get inbetween other Players Fighting, and Jay had a Massive bust up with DJ, this reminds me of Preston away last season, you watch our Form go down hill from now on...... :(

Re: MASS BRAWL

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:After the Game last night, Players had to get inbetween other Players Fighting, and Jay had a Massive bust up with DJ, this reminds me of Preston away last season, you watch our Form go down hill from now on...... :(

Where do you get your info from? Not doubting you but at no stage did you state it was fact!! ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 am

Sounds pretty ominous in that case.......here comes the February slump! :(

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am

Section A wrote:I heard virtually the same, one of the physio's told me, he got a bit nasty and Dj has fallen out with 2 of the players.

Playing injured players again ? As with Roger against Preston

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:49 am

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
Section A wrote:I heard virtually the same, one of the physio's told me, he got a bit nasty and Dj has fallen out with 2 of the players.

Exactly what i was thinking.....

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Whos fault is that though?! Dont blame Jones, he can only work with what he has got! He asked for more and was lied to like the rest of us! Rather than the lot of us moaning, all we can do is support the boys and MAKE SOOOME NOOOOIIIIIISSSE :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Section A wrote:
Dange wrote:Sounds pretty ominous in that case.......here comes the February slump! :(

Well lets hope not and Dj takes control .

The problem is he's taking control of a small squad that is suffering with a variety of injuries, and I agree with other posters saying rushing McPhail back so soon smacks of desperation. WE MUST BRING THREE LOAN PLAYERS IN to be able to stay in the play off's. Tactically Jones is no genius as we all know but with what he's got left to play with I cant personally point the finger at him, he requested additional players and to be honest I think he expected them. He knew that the squad wasnt big enough to get through the whole season and I think both he and most City fans will be proved right.

PR you are to blame for all of this....
....go walk out the door, dont turn around now cos we dont want you anymore (if we ever did)!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:After the Game last night, Players had to get inbetween other Players Fighting, and Jay had a Massive bust up with DJ, this reminds me of Preston away last season, you watch our Form go down hill from now on...... :(

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ystrad I believe this is true from a call i received telling me the exact same incident.
Look the players know they need help and Dave Jones knows it too but nothing has happened for them, keep strong lads and pull us through until this club rids itself of the money grabbing bastards then hopefully new investment will mean new players too.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Lies - DJ NEVER EVER falls out with players. That's his own words from an interview :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Doesn't sound very good, but how many times do we hear similar stories about fallings out and players fighting that turns out to be false? It sounds like it's come from the same source, but that's not to say it isn't reputable.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

Jones and pansy had a few words but there was no fighting i dont think.... alot of them dont have the backbone anyway for a fight! Jones probably slagged em off behind their backs lol.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Jones managment skills a poor, he would fall out with himself if he could. Sooner he goes the better.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am

Daya wrote:

Jones managment skills a poor, he would fall out with himself if he could. Sooner he goes the better.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

nerd wrote:

Lies - DJ NEVER EVER falls out with players. That's his own words from an interview :lol:

i guess its hard to fall out with players when you dont speak to them lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Section A wrote:
Dange wrote:Sounds pretty ominous in that case.......here comes the February slump! :(

Well lets hope not and Dj takes control .

The only way DJ takes control is cold-shouldering the palyers concerned a la: Alexander, Thompson, Purse etc.

StT.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Section A wrote:Yes theres a meeting on monday to try and sort the arguments out amongst players and dj.

Not another one? How many does that make?

StT.