Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

APPARENTLY AT THE FINAL WHISTLE

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

PR turned around to other members of the Club and said, "look the whistles just blown and already had over 20 texts telling me to f**k off already."
What does he expect from Our Fans.

Re: APPARENTLY AT THE FINAL WHISTLE

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Shame he don't listen!!! WHAT will it take for him to leave that doe not involve ££££££££'s ?

Stubborn git is only staying now to drain as much as he can from the club - he knows the fans will never ever take him back even if he paid off everything right now!

Most hated man at the club in history and the sooner he is gone the sooner we can get over it - I would not wish him on ANY other club (that includes the jacks!)

I do have a heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

A bit of love and tenderness, fat b*stard.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PR turned around to other members of the Club and said, "look the whistles just blown and already had over 20 texts telling me to f**k off already."

I think most of them came from this board

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PR turned around to other members of the Club and said, "look the whistles just blown and already had over 20 texts telling me to f**k off already."

He doesnt deserve that though Annis. The man is trying his best and all these texts do is make it worse. Its Ridsdale we should be concentrating on because he is the one who lying to us and he is the reason why we are struggling! If Jones left then we would be up Royally fucked! KTF (not in Ridsdale though :lol: )

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Mines on the way :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Would not waste me tx allocation on him! he is so not worth it - and like he is goin to listen :x

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm

I get 1200 texts on my contract and don't nearly use them up.

At least I've now found a new use for them.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 pm

If we dont win on Tuesday it'll be 2000!!! :twisted:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm

wher did they all get his number from :oops: :lol: :lol: f**k him he had mine by half time :lol:

anyone order a pizza with him :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 pm

yeah ham and mushroom and Im still waiting , took my money too . I went for that iffer where I bought several pizzas for nxt year at this years prices and he promises to deliver them to me every week without fail . I believe him honest :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:yeah ham and mushroom and Im still waiting , took my money too . I went for that iffer where I bought several pizzas for nxt year at this years prices and he promises to deliver them to me every week without fail . I believe him honest :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: funny as f**k :lol: :lol: it was the platinum peperoni

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm

over 20 texts!! he should be getting hundreds if not thousands !
c'mon lads get the thumbs out and text the tw*t!