Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How would the current Swansea squad do in the championship..

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

They are not Premier league fit or quality, prob with exception of Dyer and i have to admit they seem to have found a goalie. But lets not forget they are inbred dirty scum with f**k all up front and will be playing Championship football again next season, and not even that c**t Max Boyce will turn up to see them.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:Why not discuss how your current squad would fair in the Premiership (if you got there)

why not go to your own forum and discuss how to score a goal in the prem? look at the top of the page, this forum is ccfc.

Yes at yet again one of yours started the thread about Swansea, ( and even you joined in :) )

yes, i may have joined in on a thread about swansea buts its on a ccfc forum. i would never join in on a thread about cardiff on planetswans, infact i would never join planetswans because the thought of interacting with them bitter, obsessive vermin makes me feel sick.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm

They will get relegated if they cant beat wigan in thier backyard. and shut the f**k up about the jacks we dont care about them :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:13 am

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:They will get relegated if they cant beat wigan in thier backyard. and shut the f**k up about the jacks we dont care about them :ayatollah:

yes you do , you cant stop thinking of new ways to discuss us , Discuss