Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy's Leaving Song

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:25 am

Ooooo Bellamy WAS magic, he wore a magic hat.
And when he left our Cardiff, he promised he'd be back.
He said he play for nothing, why the f**k did he say that.
When he's only after money the greedy little tw*t. :mrgreen:

Re: Bellamy's Leaving Song

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:29 am

Bit harsh when we don't know for sure

Good little ditty tho :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 am

She does know but is not telling

h_bellamy1 Hayley Bellamy
Everybody asking me where Craig is going, I'm not allowed 2 say really sorry but you'll find out within next 7days!

9 HOURS AGO

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 am

rb1976 wrote:Ooooo Bellamy WAS magic, he wore a magic hat.

very good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 am

rb1976 wrote:Ooooo Bellamy WAS magic, he wore a magic hat.

CLASS!!! I will be sing loudly if he shits on us!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Bit harsh when we don't know for sure

Good little ditty tho :lol:

Yeah a bit harsh but I'm sure he will see the funny side. Still a legend and I'll never forget the Swansea goal. Nice one Craig :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 am

IF BELLAMY SHITS ON US???

Get real lads.

Our billionaire owners are actually asking Craig Bellamy to 'pay' £60k a week
for the honour of playing for Cardiff City... whilst only being prepared to pay
less than half that to get him here. So dont blame Bellamy, and yes he said he only
wanted to play for us, but that was his passion speaking, not common sense. I dont
think his missus or his business advisors, or his accountant, or his bank manager
would be too happy to see him take a 60k a week pay cut when he doesnt have to.

Bellamy aint shit on anyone.

And dont blame Cardiff City either. They know full well that £30k a week is a massive
gamble for a feller only likely to play about 20 games this season, and disrupt team
patterns, and put noses out of joint if he gets picked automatically when fit

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 am

spot on taffy apple at the end of the day the guy did us a favour last year by rejecting clubs to come to us so i would never criticise the guy

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 am

Shit song, no need to have a go at Bellamy.
I'm sure he'll be back one day, and we get to save £30k a week if he doesn't come this year.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 am

Jeees you take this too seriously sometimes.

Can you just see the funny side as that was the context in which I wrote it. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

taffyapple wrote:IF BELLAMY SHITS ON US???

Get real lads.

less than half that to get him here. So dont blame Bellamy, and yes he said he only
wanted to play for us, but that was his passion speaking, not common sense. I dont
think his missus or his business advisors, or his accountant, or his bank manager

And dont blame Cardiff City either. They know full well that £30k a week is a massive
gamble for a feller only likely to play about 20 games this season, and disrupt team

Funny how when Bellamy does something off his own back he's known for being strong headed....now you assume he does what he's told by bank managers and the like...

He owes it to us to come back in his prime like he promised....if he ends up at Liverpool then it's because he SUPPORTS them and the money is better... f**k all to do with anything else. He will never have to worry about money again, he hasn't touched his wages since his Newcastle days... he played 35 games last season so he's hardly sick note is he! He would relish this team on hard workers too.... right up his street.

Now if he goes somewhere else let's just call it what it is... not bother with the bullshit that he had no other choice! the ball is in his court and that includes Man City too.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 am

rb1976 wrote:Jeees you take this too seriously sometimes.

Can you just see the funny side as that was the context in which I wrote it. :ayatollah:

fair enough, I'm in work so left my sense of humour in bed.

:ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

why does bellamy owe us anything im confused ?

yes he promised but nobody in theyre right mind will loose that money even if hes loaded i certanly wouldnt at the end of the day the guy is passionate for cardiff city but you havbe got to follow your head and not your herat some times

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 am

nicky evans wrote:why does bellamy owe us anything im confused ?

yes he promised but nobody in theyre right mind will loose that money even if hes loaded i certanly wouldnt at the end of the day the guy is passionate for cardiff city but you havbe got to follow your head and not your herat some times

A loose comment springs to mind where he said something like he would definitely be back this season to get Cardiff to the Premier league.

That's the only thing that sticks in my mind. I think Carl wrote in one of his updates that he regrets saying that and rightly so as it appears that this is not looking likely. But hey I'm sure he meant it at the time. Money does talk and this being his probable last big pay season, and the fact we are skint and we cant afford him anyway I still think its good news wrapped badly as he could be an expensive injury liability and that sort of money can go a long way on other players.

By the way I've got no axe to grind with CB and am grateful for the time we had, just a shame it wasn't this season too.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 am

yes i agree but at least we can look for 3 or 4 players instead now

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:26 am

Some people are bitter morons on this forum fair play. :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:IF BELLAMY SHITS ON US???

Get real lads.

Funny how when Bellamy does something off his own back he's known for being strong headed....now you assume he does what he's told by bank managers and the like...

He owes it to us to come back in his prime like he promised....if he ends up at Liverpool then it's because he SUPPORTS them and the money is better... f**k all to do with anything else. He will never have to worry about money again, he hasn't touched his wages since his Newcastle days... he played 35 games last season so he's hardly sick note is he! He would relish this team on hard workers too.... right up his street.

Now if he goes somewhere else let's just call it what it is... not bother with the bullshit that he had no other choice! the ball is in his court and that includes Man City too.

He OWES it to us does he???

Why dont you donate two thirds of your wages every week towards getting him back?
Start a petition, get 500 or so City fans to do the same and its job done.

Hmmm. doesnt sound so appealing now does it

He owes Cardiff City f**k ALL. A few loose words cos he was totally wrapped up in this
Club when he was here?

How many fellers have said "if i ever had to choose between my missus and my club, she'd
get binned in a heartbeat"....

only to suddenly disappear from the 'Every Saturday' crowd, and only turn up once a
month etc... MILLIONS MATE!!

He owes us nish

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYH_R6bx ... re=related

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

bounce

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

he'll always be a cardiff legend in my eyes anyway :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

rb1976 wrote:Jeees you take this too seriously sometimes.

But Bellamy wouldn't see it as funny if he found out it was being sung at the CCS. For gods sake he should be applauded for what he did to make it possible to play for us last season. For financial reasons it was never going to happen this season. I hope we see him back with us when he retires in some sort of coaching role. Won't happen though if clowns like you start singing things like you are suggesting. And don't ever forget he scored the winner against the Jacks down there that ensured they didn't do the double over us. How can you ever have a go at anyone who did that??? No other clubs supporters in the country would treat an ex-player in the manner you are suggesting. Small minded mentality springs immediately to mind.