at the barbers to much perm lotion lol x
:lol: :lol:

Re: what happened to cheggars

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:is he ok where did he get attacked

I heard they got jumped near the train station :shock:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Bastards, Talked to annis, chegs and carlccfc at HT I was told there had been some rumpus but was none the wiser as i was in rosies bar drinking with my mrs. Was this before kick-off baz of after full-time where i witnessed rumpus, as i was 1 of the last out of the stadium.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Bastards, Talked to annis, chegs and ccfc_carl at HT I was told there had been some rumpus but was none the wiser as i was in rosies bar drinking with my mrs. Was this before kick-off baz of after full-time where i witnessed rumpus, as i was 1 of the last out of the stadium.

We got jumped in one of the side streets walking up to the ground!!!! Outnumbered us big time! Wankers!!!! :twisted:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Bastards!! Sam was you with Annis and all at HT?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Bastards!! Sam was you with Annis and all at HT?

yes m8! They came out of the backstreets attacked us then gone as quick as they came was loads of them just picking the odd few cardiff off as they were heading to the ground!!!! :evil:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

sam salim wrote:

yes m8! They came out of the backstreets attacked us then gone as quick as they came was loads of them just picking the odd few cardiff off as they were heading to the ground!!!! :evil:

HAND BAGS STUFF YOU SHOULD OF CALLED FOR AIDY !

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

mallo wrote:
sam salim wrote:

HAND BAGS STUFF YOU SHOULD OF CALLED FOR AIDY !

If they were gunna play with handbags they could have left it until dawn :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Fair Play to Cheggers him and Annis were really against it, there were loads on they case who wanted a pop at the pair of them......... Annis deserves special credit for turning back and seeing if Cheggs was allright after the triped him up on the deck.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:Fair Play to Cheggers him and Annis were really against it, there were loads on they case who wanted a pop at the pair of them......... Annis deserves special credit for turning back and seeing if Cheggs was allright after the triped him up on the deck.

I had f*cking loads on me they were like a plague of locust!!!!! :shock: There must have been 10 0nto 1 easy! :evil:
everyone backed each other up! We left no one!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 pm

run away run away run away :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Ben wrote:run away run away run away :lol: :lol:

Run to????? :evil:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:Fair Play to Cheggers him and Annis were really against it, there were loads on they case who wanted a pop at the pair of them......... Annis deserves special credit for turning back and seeing if Cheggs was allright after the triped him up on the deck.

When will cheggs learn NOT to wear his stilletos to the game!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

sam when you down next???

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Jez wrote:

jez i hope he havny broke them,,,,,,they are my best ones :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:sam when you down next???

Down for the Barnsley game Baz!!!!! :)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 pm

sam salim wrote:

we will have to have a few beers :ayatollah: you can fetch your future bro in law along (only if he behaves) :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

we will have to have a few beers :ayatollah: you can fetch your future bro in law along (only if he behaves) :lol: :lol:

Does he ever behave??? :lol: :lol: Will have a few beers m8 i'll give you a bell when im down!!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:

jez i hope he havny broke them,,,,,,they are my best ones :lol:

Mr Baz well i hope they wernt your sparkly ones - the knock off jimmy choo look alikes :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Does he ever behave??? :lol: :lol: Will have a few beers m8 i'll give you a bell when im down!!!! ;) :ayatollah:[/quote]

ONLY WHEN IM ASLEEP !

I TELL YOU WHAT BAZ IF YOU BEHAVE AND KEEP UP WITH US WE WILL TREAT YOU ALL DAY TO FREE PINTS
OF

SEE BELOW

WATER

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

mallo wrote:Does he ever behave??? :lol: :lol: Will have a few beers m8 i'll give you a bell when im down!!!! ;) :ayatollah:

ONLY WHEN IM ASLEEP !

I TELL YOU WHAT BAZ IF YOU BEHAVE AND KEEP UP WITH US WE WILL TREAT YOU ALL DAY TO FREE PINTS
OF

SEE BELOW

WATER[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: i will take you up on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm

:lol: What a deal how can he decline :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm

sam salim wrote:

I had f*cking loads on me they were like a plague of locust!!!!! :shock: There must have been 10 0nto 1 easy! :evil:
everyone backed each other up! We left no one!!!! :ayatollah:

Cheers Sam for standing your ground, a good mate to have if your backs are to the wall :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 pm

i had a nice one on the kisser thick lip lost 5-1 got so pissed last night afterwards i pissed all over my jeans on the hotel bedroom floor but apart from that it was cracking night and loved every minute even had a indian taxi driver with a geordie accent singing fog on the tyne fuckin mental :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i had a nice one on the kisser thick lip lost 5-1 got so pissed last night afterwards i pissed all over my jeans on the hotel bedroom floor but apart from that it was cracking night and loved every minute even had a indian taxi driver with a geordie accent singing fog on the tyne fuckin mental :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f*cking hell mate i'd of kept that 1 to myself Tyne off :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 am

cheggars' first off and he legged it. :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i had a nice one on the kisser thick lip lost 5-1 got so pissed last night afterwards i pissed all over my jeans on the hotel bedroom floor but apart from that it was cracking night and loved every minute even had a indian taxi driver with a geordie accent singing fog on the tyne fuckin mental :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: