Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That was a f*cking long drive..........

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Talk about tunnell vision.... :lol:

In a word to sum up my weekend gutting...............................

First somebody didnt set the alarm to get our flight properly was supposed to get up 04:00 thurs morning. Woke at 7 thinking f**k....And f**k it....(an omen maybe) So we decide to drive and take it in turns 150 miles a turn :lol: left at 9 got there at 2 :ayatollah: >>No i was not speeding in any way :D So having driven up with 50 quids worth of juice f**k 50 quid back i thought 100 quid on top of the already lost air fare and parking fee...........Then we get tanked...Gutting :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: That was a f*cking long drive..........

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Talk about tunnell vision.... :lol:

In a word to sum up my weekend gutting...............................

First somebody didnt set the alarm to get our flight properly was supposed to get up 04:00 thurs morning. Woke at 7 thinking f**k....And f**k it....(an omen maybe) So we decide to drive and take it in turns 150 miles a turn :lol: left at 9 got there at 2 :ayatollah: >>No i was not speeding in any way :D So having driven up with 50 quids worth of juice f**k 50 quid back i thought 100 quid on top of the already lost air fare and parking fee...........Then we get tanked...Gutting :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GUTTED but COMMITTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:31 pm

committed but skint :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 pm

rob wrote:committed but skint :lol: :lol:

Not far off :lol: :lol: Nevermind west london here we come :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Fair play, bet that wasn't a fun drive.

Who got the blame for the alarm clock then? :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm

CF11 wrote:Fair play, bet that wasn't a fun drive.

PMSL - anyone getting a flight sets about 4 alarms :lol: :lol: :lol:

want me to ring you for sat a.m. dont want ya getting up tooo late for KO :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Jez wrote:

want me to ring you for sat a.m. dont want ya getting up tooo late for KO :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm

My Mrs apperently set it......... There was some words exhchanged :lol: we then planned the drive....was as much my fault as her's but if i was on alarm watch i would have had a back up!....Enough said :lol:

Anyways 500 quid for a game i could hardly see :lol: ........GUTTING

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Nice meeting you last night Ninian Sheep :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

My Mrs apperently set it......... There was some words exhchanged :lol: we then planned the drive....was as much my fault as her's but if i was on alarm watch i would have had a back up!....Enough said :lol:

Anyways 500 quid for a game i could hardly see :lol: ........GUTTING

Schoolboy error, should have at least set your own aswell!

Read somewhere else someone said it was like watching subbuteo :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldnt believe it mate..................Gutting from start to finish.............. :evil:

Il be there saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: With my little pick n shovel il be there! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nice meeting you last night Ninian Sheep :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You to Mr Abraham...f**k me my getting old? :lol: That was my introduction :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also Carl nice meeting you mate................chegs and all the other lads i spoke to Baz i was asking after you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Proper gentlemen and welcomed me with open arm's.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nice meeting you last night Ninian Sheep :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You to Mr Abraham...f**k me my getting old? :lol: That was my introduction :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also Carl nice meeting you mate................chegs and all the other lads i spoke to Baz i was asking after you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: did yu check for your wallet after ;) ...... only kiddin :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Jez wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: did yu check for your wallet after ;) ...... only kiddin :ayatollah:

I dont look the muggable type :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: