Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whitley Bay TONIGHT

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Riot police are there and 6 police horses incase of trouble tonight, there are about 200 Cardiff staying there. Dibs just phoned and the locals say they never had Police horses there before.
About 100 Newcastle have been going around in Newcastle today attacking small groups of Cardiff.

What annoys me is, I know for a Fact Cardiff Fans havent been causing all the Trouble up there, yet are OWN SO CALLED SNIPING FANS on The OTHER MB, Seem to want to slate our own fans all the time, I am not so sure if some of them on the other MB have ever been to an away game with City.
We should be standing together and not name calling our own fans.

Re: Whitley Bay TONIGHT

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 pm

I see these Newcastle didn't fancy the away fixture

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm

united we stand, divided we fall..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm

One of my mates on crutches and his mate were jumped on by ten last night coming away from the ground - He told me this morning that he could not wait to get home

They take the piss but still think it will be worse next week

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
What annoys me is, I know for a Fact Cardiff Fans havent been causing all the Trouble up there, yet are OWN SO CALLED SNIPING FANS on The OTHER MB, Seem to want to slate our own fans all the time, I am not so sure if some of them on the other MB have ever been to an away game with City.

Sorry, but there's no way you know for a fact that no City fans have been causing trouble. You must know that we have our fair share of idiot fans along with a load that only turn out for the big games. I know of quite a few non ambo's that went up on friday as it was a big game.
I know there's been mixed reports of trouble, but there's no way that none of it was caused by City fans. There isn't the same police presence/horeses around normally because they probably don't get much trouble. There's no way the newcastle fans are going around attacking innocent groups of fans, I would imagine there's a fair few who've gone up there that are well up for it.

If there has been as much trouble that has been reported then there's every reason to have police around. If there was no violence last night then there wouldn't be any police would there?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry, but there's no way you know for a fact that no City fans have been causing trouble. You must know that we have our fair share of idiot fans along with a load that only turn out for the big games. I know of quite a few non ambo's that went up on friday as it was a big game.
I know there's been mixed reports of trouble, but there's no way that none of it was caused by City fans. There isn't the same police presence/horeses around normally because they probably don't get much trouble. There's no way the newcastle fans are going around attacking innocent groups of fans, I would imagine there's a fair few who've gone up there that are well up for it.

If there has been as much trouble that has been reported then there's every reason to have police around. If there was no violence last night then there wouldn't be any police would there?

If you read it correctly I said ALL THE TROUBLE UP THERE, Why do we we condem OUR OWN FANS EVERY TIME, WERE A SAD BUNCH.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CF11 wrote:

If you read it correctly I said ALL THE TROUBLE UP THERE, Why do we we condem OUR OWN FANS EVERY TIME, WERE A SAD BUNCH.

Sorry yeah, I must've misinterpreted it. I thought you meant none of the trouble was caused by City fans

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CF11 wrote:

Sorry yeah, I must've misinterpreted it. I thought you meant none of the trouble was caused by City fans

Of course we are not blameless, I have had my fair share in the past, but lately our fans seem to be getting attacked by other fans then our own .

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Riot police are there and 6 police horses incase of trouble tonight, there are about 200 Cardiff staying there. Dibs just phoned and the locals say they never had Police horses there before.
About 100 Newcastle have been going around in Newcastle today attacking small groups of Cardiff.

Annis not jus mikes board the offical city board are having a real dig and the 606 forum is going mental jacks are giving the big-un of how great supporters they are never cause any trouble blah blah i hope the rest of the city there smash the place up im really sick of it, if they want to provoke us then so be it....

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Riot police are there and 6 police horses incase of trouble tonight, there are about 200 Cardiff staying there. Dibs just phoned and the locals say they never had Police horses there before.

Annis not jus mikes board the offical city board are having a real dig and the 606 forum is going mental jacks are giving the big-un of how great supporters they are never cause any trouble blah blah i hope the rest of the city there smash the place up im really sick of it, if they want to provoke us then so be it....

Matt, the official City mb about 8 posters are PR's staff he has them on there to stick up for him etc.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm

the problem with the web and the press, who are quick to rub it in , is that ANY problems at a game and they will jump on it

even if the geordies seem to be the ones who were looking for trouble

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Matt, the official City mb about 8 posters are PR's staff he has them on there to stick up for him etc.

Wouldn't be surprised! They've probably only got about 8 posters on there anyway, it's full of rubbish there too. Not a patch on this one :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bristolbluebird37 wrote:

I think i have spoken to one i dont think i will post on there any more,just making me angry also on there belittling our demo he believes that PR has done a great job :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about shit in the eyes...

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised! They've probably only got about 8 posters on there anyway, it's full of rubbish there too. Not a patch on this one :ayatollah:

Cheers CF 11 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:I think i have spoken to one i dont think i will post on there any more,just making me angry also on there belittling our demo he believes that PR has done a great job :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about shit in the eyes...

Completely agree, years ago I used to moderate on that board and still go on there time to time, but the blinkered views of Ridsdale that seems to apply to the majority of posters on there has sometimes lead to me actually shouting at the screen :lol:

I also use CCMB quite a bit but definately prefer this board for getting actual information and views :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 pm

I post on both and go to plenty of aways. Many of our lot away are incapable of having a drink and behaving. We've gone backwards in recent years. One thing Sam achieved was a better self policing. People felt an obligation to behave particularly the older crowd. That seems to have faded. It's a shame but true. Next Saturday will be worse all the idiots get attracted to a big tie.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm

By the way I lived in Newcastle for 8 years. They have so much in common with south Wales we should have got on like a house on fire. What they do not tolerate is mouth and sadly that is what many of our lot cannot control. Many of my Geordie friends think we are a proper club with sound fans but that we have a contingent of fans too young to remember the 70's but tryto act like they are/were there. The older crowd need to dish out some internal discipline.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 pm

I should add just my opinion I was not there last night but have heard first hand reports from trusted mates. They would have no reason to bullshit me. A few have come away with me to watch City and had a ball. Ithink the problem was masive allocation and all day on the piss.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

sloper your talking out of your ass,most of the newcastle fans were ok,but there were groups of them looking for trouble.the police did not have a clue

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Newcastle were desperate to have a pop at any Cardiff they could.

We went into O'Neills on Saturday as the egg was finishing and we were told to watch out as some of Newcastle's top boys had been in for a look and were just waiting to pay a visit. As I had my missus with me we fucked off to another part of town.

Another mate and his bird went to Whitley Bay last night and were back within an hour or so becuse of the atmophere.

Granted, on Friday it wasn't one way traffic, but there must have been close to 1000 Cardiff in the twon last night and plenty of game boys who weren't hard to find. Newcastle took the sly route by picking off small groups of people, and to an extent groups that weren't interested.

On the bright side, I don't think my missus will go away again :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

PtB wrote:Newcastle were desperate to have a pop at any Cardiff they could.

We went into O'Neills on Saturday as the egg was finishing and we were told to watch out as some of Newcastle's top boys had been in for a look and were just waiting to pay a visit. As I had my missus with me we fucked off to another part of town.

Another mate and his bird went to Whitley Bay last night and were back within an hour or so becuse of the atmophere.

Granted, on Friday it wasn't one way traffic, but there must have been close to 1000 Cardiff in the twon last night and plenty of game boys who weren't hard to find. Newcastle took the sly route by picking off small groups of people, and to an extent groups that weren't interested.

their were wankers on friday :evil:

great to meet you and davey and your missus, even though she got me on the handshake :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:
PtB wrote:Newcastle were desperate to have a pop at any Cardiff they could.

their were wankers on friday :evil:

great to meet you and davey and your missus, even though she got me on the handshake :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lol can't believe she got you mate - that's a bad one!!! Was a good night, enjoyed meeting a few names from on here.

First time I've been online - can't believe that's a 5.20 kick off for the jacks game - are we sure it's not 5.20am?

Hopefully see you at PReston :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 pm

stayed in whitby bay the weekend the venture inn plenty of police
about 4 of ours were there didn,t see no bother,stripper shoved a bottle up some ones arse
sat afternoon in the strip club while the police done a visit :roll: :roll: nowt else happened
landlord said welcome back anytime.there were 50 of us

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:25 pm

signalman wrote:stayed in whitby bay the weekend the venture inn plenty of police
about 4 of ours were there didn,t see no bother,stripper shoved a bottle up some ones arse
sat afternoon in the strip club while the police done a visit :roll: :roll: nowt else happened
landlord said welcome back anytime.there were 50 of us

I know Dibs told me, it turned out to be a great night in Whitley Bay even with all the police everywhere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: