Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE ARE BEING SLATED

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:58 pm

I am sorry but I dont believe 95% of this,as I was up there and this time it was mostly the home fans causing the trouble and still are today.
http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=30307.0

Re: WE ARE BEING SLATED

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Im getting wound up by this now,sick of it, keep reading all these nasty things bout our lot when every other team in this country are just as bad, we will never shake off our reputation..... :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am sorry but I dont believe 95% of this,as I was up there and this time it was mostly the home fans causing the trouble and still are today.
http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=30307.0

Pissing me off reading that. Didn't see them lot come down here in September.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Annis the MAIN issue here is that the Cardiff reputation precedes any trip!

The name Cardiff and the news headlines are already made up just waiting for any signs of violence to blame CCFC right off

this is something no matter how hard the club and fans work for - will never go away............very unfair and especially when the other MB are quick to back their stories up! :cry:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Jez wrote:Annis the MAIN issue here is that the Cardiff reputation precedes any trip!

The name Cardiff and the news headlines are already made up just waiting for any signs of violence to blame CCFC right off

this is something no matter how hard the club and fans work for - will never go away............very unfair and especially when the other MB are quick to back their stories up! :cry:

Sadly you're right Jez.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 pm

f**k um

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Casual wrote:f**k um

Couldnt agree more! ..........................

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Casual wrote:f**k um

Couldnt agree more! ..........................

Seconded.

f**k um.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 am

bristolbluebird37 wrote:Im getting wound up by this now,sick of it, keep reading all these nasty things bout our lot when every other team in this country are just as bad, we will never shake off our reputation..... :ayatollah:

You seem to have hit upon the fact of the matter.

We will NEVER shake off our reputation unless we learn to avoid confrontation and stop retaliating when provoked. We all know this will never happen while fans have testosterone in their bodies.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 am

can you belive a welshman wrote this on that forum -

This is why I get so f***ing ashamed of being welsh sometimes. Cardiff fans give the worst impression imaginable they are all f***ing moron goons. They seem to think they are absoloutly unstoppable and this result has made me so chuffed

im sorry but what a complete wanker, he is a traitor to his country.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 am

From what I saw Newcastle thought they'd have a pop because of Cardiff rep. silly idiots ended up just fighting with the police whilst cardiff fans headed into town for a night out.

rediculous really

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

You have to ask why the people who gave the club this reputation are now whining about the resultant effects of the reputation.

Unfortunately you reap what you sow. :naka:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 am

NJ73 wrote:You have to ask why the people who gave the club this reputation are now whining about the resultant effects of the reputation.

true.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 am

never saw no trouble. geordies were very friendly, every one i spoke too liked us

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 am

Walking to the game was 6 of us and abou 15 Newcastle came up to us and started on us and we stood ther and one of there boys said to each other " shit they ain't running"with tha my cousin said were Cardiff we don't do running and chased them up the road.they were the chopsy ones.I liked Geordies b4 this weekend

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 am

rob wrote:
NJ73 wrote:You have to ask why the people who gave the club this reputation are now whining about the resultant effects of the reputation.

true.

Very true

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 am

I not into all this hooligan stuff but as an outsider I'm amazed how the same crappy stories pop all the time.

Why are 'disabled' supporters always attacked, why is it 'an innocent fan minding his own business' just happens to turn the tables on a bunch of ‘sheep shaggers’ because he is conveniently accompanied by '2 boxing instructors?'

I’m sorry but it doesn’t take much to work out that every last word is a pathetic pack of lies made up by pathetic people trying to make up for some serious deficiency in their pathetic lives.

Honestly if they could only realise how stupid they look posting that crap they would be hugely embarrassed with themselves.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 am

i was in a pup about 5ish by yates bar with about 8 mates,i was standing by the bar and got talking to a geordie lad in his 40's.he knew his shit and we both had a pint of each other sound as f**k.apparently he says the local press had built it up all week that we were the worst fans in britain and we would smash the place up etc.when the local press are writing shit like this no wonder the f*cking idiots are all out wanting a scrap.dont get me wrong i've heard storys of cardiff singing like pricks in some bars pissed up giving it the big one and have had a slap but its deserved if you play up,but all this shit of it being all us is utter bollacks,and the incident by the bull after game they said it was kids bollacks the fuckers had a right shock they were boys in 20s and 30s and by f**k they could'nt shut them doors quick enough.really im left thincking we should still be on our guard anywhere as people still want to give as a kicking and no more so at chelsea sat that should be fun. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 am

what a bunch of spineless wankers!!!!! :ayatollah: they will be back down in a year or so

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am

beaky wrote:i was in a pup about 5ish by yates bar with about 8 mates,i was standing by the bar and got talking to a geordie lad in his 40's.he knew his shit and we both had a pint of each other sound as f**k.apparently he says the local press had built it up all week that we were the worst fans in britain and we would smash the place up etc.when the local press are writing shit like this no wonder the f*cking idiots are all out wanting a scrap.dont get me wrong i've heard storys of cardiff singing like pricks in some bars pissed up giving it the big one and have had a slap but its deserved if you play up,but all this shit of it being all us is utter bollacks,and the incident by the bull after game they said it was kids bollacks the fuckers had a right shock they were boys in 20s and 30s and by f**k they could'nt shut them doors quick enough.really im left thincking we should still be on our guard anywhere as people still want to give as a kicking and no more so at chelsea sat that should be fun. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a sign of the times...Little skirmishes that wouldn`t warrent a mention years ago, seem to get blown all outta proportion these days..

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

We all move on and We are talking about the 80's where everyone had a bit of a reputation.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I not into all this hooligan stuff but as an outsider I'm amazed how the same crappy stories pop all the time.

Why are 'disabled' supporters always attacked, why is it 'an innocent fan minding his own business' just happens to turn the tables on a bunch of ‘sheep shaggers’ because he is conveniently accompanied by '2 boxing instructors?'

I’m sorry but it doesn’t take much to work out that every last word is a pathetic pack of lies made up by pathetic people trying to make up for some serious deficiency in their pathetic lives.

Honestly if they could only realise how stupid they look posting that crap they would be hugely embarrassed with themselves.

Tony, 95% of these stories are made up.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am

welshman wrote:
beaky wrote:i was in a pup about 5ish by yates bar with about 8 mates,i was standing by the bar and got talking to a geordie lad in his 40's.he knew his shit and we both had a pint of each other sound as f**k.apparently he says the local press had built it up all week that we were the worst fans in britain and we would smash the place up etc.when the local press are writing shit like this no wonder the f*cking idiots are all out wanting a scrap.dont get me wrong i've heard storys of cardiff singing like pricks in some bars pissed up giving it the big one and have had a slap but its deserved if you play up,but all this shit of it being all us is utter bollacks,and the incident by the bull after game they said it was kids bollacks the fuckers had a right shock they were boys in 20s and 30s and by f**k they could'nt shut them doors quick enough.really im left thincking we should still be on our guard anywhere as people still want to give as a kicking and no more so at chelsea sat that should be fun. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a sign of the times...Little skirmishes that wouldn`t warrent a mention years ago, seem to get blown all outta proportion these days..

i was thincking that myself,but iv heard a story some cardiff fan hit a disabled fan for f**k sake dont like that and the prick who done it hope they give him a kicking,i got chatting to a load of them and they seemed great to be honest,we were in shearer's till 12.30 on the piss and people seemed great so im left with a mixed bag of opinion about newcastle to be honest.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 am

annis, its the same old stories all the time, we just got to grin and bear it, but be carefull all going to chelsea next saturday