Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

newcastle have always been third rate in my eyes

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 pm

thats why they are in this division

Re: newcastle have always been third rate in my eyes

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Sometimes you need to take a step back to take a few forward. I believe Newcastle won't be bothering this league for many years after this season, if at all

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm

dont be so sure mate they might have big support and a big ground but they not world beaters im sure they will feck up somswhere they always do

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't think so. I think they'll go up with something to spare and will stay there. They won't set the Premiership alight, but they'll be no lower than mid-table. They'll get a buyer and that fat cockney moron will be on his way

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Their fans are not an asset as is often thought, but the clubs biggest liability. Whilst that might sound daft coming from a Cardiff fan, the Newcastle problem is far worse than anything we have.

We have never had a problem with managers/owners/players who are non-Welsh/Cardiff bred, simply for that reason alone. Yet Newcastle have this mythical idea that only a Gerodie (or what they consider 'one of them') can understand the club and take it forward.

Mike Ashley might not be everyone's cup of tea, although he is certainly no Peter Ridsdale (or Paul Guy for that matter) yet he has put £250m into that club but the Gerodie's hate him.

The reason? He was part of the so called 'cockney mafia' along with Dennis Wise and isn't considered one of them like Freddie Shephard was before him. Yet Shephard fucked the club up financially and even slagged off his own with Douglas Hall, yet they didn't turn on him because he was a 'Gerodie'

They will never go anywhere as a club because they are far too inward thinking which is frankly boardering on bigoted

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Their fans are not an asset as is often thought, but the clubs biggest liability. Whilst that might sound daft coming from a Cardiff fan, the Newcastle problem is far worse than anything we have.

We have never had a problem with managers/owners/players who are non-Welsh/Cardiff bred, simply for that reason alone. Yet Newcastle have this mythical idea that only a Gerodie (or what they consider 'one of them') can understand the club and take it forward.

Mike Ashley might not be everyone's cup of tea, although he is certainly no Peter Ridsdale (or Paul Guy for that matter) yet he has put £250m into that club but the Gerodie's hate him.

The reason? He was part of the so called 'cockney mafia' along with Dennis Wise and isn't considered one of them like Freddie Shephard was before him. Yet Shephard fucked the club up financially and even slagged off his own with Douglas Hall, yet they didn't turn on him because he was a 'Gerodie'

They will never go anywhere as a club they are far to inward thinking and are frankly boardering on bigoted

Ashley is welcome here :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Their fans are not an asset as is often thought, but the clubs biggest liability. Whilst that might sound daft coming from a Cardiff fan, the Newcastle problem is far worse than anything we have.

They will never go anywhere as a club they are far to inward thinking and are frankly boardering on bigoted

Ashley is welcome here :lol:

I'd second that :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Geordies!!! They are just aload of Jocks with their brains kicked in!!!!! ;)

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

sam salim wrote:Geordies!!! They are just aload of Jocks with their brains kicked in!!!!! ;)
:lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm

They will never go anywhere as a club because they are far too inward thinking which is frankly boardering on bigoted

great post tony youre post is spot on about that inward thinking that they have got i had forgotten about thatthey only like born and bred geordies running the club

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Sam great quote :lol: :lol: