Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes : 108

Poll Will we go into admin this week?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

What ya reckon?

Just for Kodak the option for "Feck Knows" is available by post.

Send a self addressed envelope AND £10 to
P. Ridsdale
c/o CCS
Sloper Road
Cardiff.

:D :D :D
Last edited by SBF1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Poll Will we go into admin this week?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Nah......

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

I didnt think the HMRC could put you into administration

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

I think we will cease to exist - sorry but I think if we get to Wednesday evening and are only 10 points lighter I would probably have a glass of champagne.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Seems that over 75% think we should be okay so far. I hope they are right.

I think the Steve Borley comment on the plane yesterday have settled a few nerves amongst the fans anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Where's the,,feck knows vote. :D

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:I didnt think the HMRC could put you into administration

by going in to admin you get protection from being wound up in court but this would have to be done before wednesday , the tax man is not a prefered creditor status any more and would have to stepin line with everyone else for their money then

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:14 pm

If we failed to pay on Wednesday, which I believe we will, then it would take 2 weeks to go in to Admin, but PR will get a delay on it for THE LAST TIME, because of the sale of the land.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

I don't think we'll have the news we're all dreading this week, but I feel that we will be put into administration before the seasons through... if we slip out of the play-offs.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Splott-light wrote:I don't think we'll have the news we're all dreading this week, but I feel that we will be put into administration before the seasons through... if we slip out of the play-offs.

That won't be long I reckon with our paper thin squad. :roll:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If we failed to pay on Wednesday, which I believe we will, then it would take 2 weeks to go in to Admin, but PR will get a delay on it for THE LAST TIME, because of the sale of the land.

Why would it take two weeks to go into Admin. In my experience in appointing Administrators it can take just a few hours once the decision has been made. Are you talking about appointing Liqudators perhaps. Can't see this taking twoweeks either.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 pm

OnceaBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we failed to pay on Wednesday, which I believe we will, then it would take 2 weeks to go in to Admin, but PR will get a delay on it for THE LAST TIME, because of the sale of the land.

Why would it take two weeks to go into Admin. In my experience in appointing Administrators it can take just a few hours once the decision has been made. Are you talking about appointing Liqudators perhaps. Can't see this taking twoweeks either.

The truth is on this, I am only say it because thats what someone in the Club has said, I dont know anything about ADMINISTRATION AND NEVER PERSONALLY WANT TO.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
OnceaBluebird wrote:

The truth is on this, I am only say it because thats what someone in the Club has said, I dont know anything about ADMINISTRATION AND NEVER PERSONALLY WANT TO.

I'm pleased that you have no experience of this and hope that you never do. I can assure you that the appointment of Adminstrators can be a very swift process which I am sure Keith can confirm. If there is a chance that the winding up petition will succeed on Wednesday then Adminstrators will be appointed on Tuesday. By the sound of it and the noises coming from SB, then this seems unlikely at this time. HMRC gave Notts County an extra 28 days to prove they could meet their liability. However, we have already let them down once and they may not be so amenable!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm

the last thing sb and co want is admin they would get f**k all ,the winners would be us the fans and a new owner would pick the club up for peanuts 10p to 20p in the pound?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

Admin not a bad thing, Malysians get the club for next to nothing on the proviso they
pay off the creditors, quite possibly 10p in the pound, pay off ridders and Jones, and
premier league here we come next season! I'd settle for that.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Admin not a bad thing, Malysians get the club for next to nothing on the proviso they
pay off the creditors, quite possibly 10p in the pound, pay off ridders and Jones, and

Err, what the f**k is good about a 10 point deduction? Unless I'm missing something here.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

Alex wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Admin not a bad thing, Malysians get the club for next to nothing on the proviso they

Err, what the f**k is good about a 10 point deduction? Unless I'm missing something here.

10 point? Depending on how we come out of admin, could be up to 30 point deducted.