Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I feel for

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Feeney.

He only wants a chance to prove himself to us, and before someone says he has had 17 appearences I mean a proper run in the side.

I spoke to him earlier ( cheers Annis ) and he is really gutted at the moment with the situation.

Re: I feel for

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:Feeney.

He only wants a chance to prove himself to us, and before someone says he has had 17 appearences I mean a proper run in the side.

I spoke to him earlier ( cheers Annis ) and he is really gutted at the moment with the situation.

Only 6 starts out of that in 3 half yrs, if DJ doesnt want him,let him go Barnsley, Bristol Rovers, even the Jacks have all offered him in the last week a 3 year contract.

77 goals in 296 games plus 33 Caps for Northern Ireland, PLS DJ JUST LET HIM GO.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

you brown nosing tosser i hope annis has shaved or you get stubble rash on your chin :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

jamccfc wrote:

you brown nosing tosser i hope annis has shaved or you get stubble rash on your chin :ayatollah:

I spoke to the guy and he is really down Jamie he just wants a chance to show, he deserves his chance surely :?:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jamccfc wrote:

I spoke to the guy and he is really down Jamie he just wants a chance to show, he deserves his chance surely :?:

Thats all he wants is a chance or just let him go.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:14 pm

i was on about the " cheers annis ".
i totally agree that feeney should be given a long run in the team, he has proved he can score with other teams. why did dj buy him if he won't play him.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm

jamccfc wrote:i was on about the " cheers annis ".
i totally agree that feeney should be given a long run in the team, he has proved he can score with other teams. why did dj buy him if he won't play him.

Feeney doesnt arse lick like some I could name, Feeney is out spoken and DJ hates that.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Feeney doesnt arse lick like some I could name, Feeney is out spoken and DJ hates that.

that is unfair and be-littleing. he should pick the team on ability not who are yes men.
you'd expect that at local level not in professional football where a manager is rated on performances.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

jamccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

that is unfair and be-littleing. he should pick the team on ability not who are yes men.
you'd expect that at local level not in professional football where a manager is rated on performances.

why do you think the likes of purse, thommo and others have been given the boot out of the club :evil:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

jamccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You only have to look at the players DJ has got rid of standing up to him.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

AND THAT is where his problems lie!

His career is being held back by CCFC he could be out playing for a club - frustrating for him and some fans who would love to see him proove himself with a few runs !

BUT again this is cardiff and nothing they do or the way they do things can be understood :shock:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

three posts in a row saying exactly the same thing, what do we know huh ;)

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

sounds like there's a hell of a lot going on behind the scenes in the dressing room that we never get to hear about ,does make you wonder sometimes tho ?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 pm

i don't know how he can expect quality players to come and stay when he treats the outspoken ones with contempt. i'm sure the players talk to others from different clubs so his bias will be outed.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi carl mate and all the boys Annis...(Mr Abraham) Introduced us at newcastle Nice to meet you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Hi carl mate and all the boys Annis...(Mr Abraham) Introduced us at newcastle Nice to meet you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And You, good to put a face to the name :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 am

I can see that Feeney is fed up with the situation but he is not as good as other other 3 strikers.

We will see what DJ thinks when the team is announced for Tuesday if Jade is not fit.

Annis, do you know if he is willing to take a cut in wages to move on?

Mike

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am

Feeeeeeneeeeeey!! Feeeeeeneeeeeey!! Feeeeeeneeeeeey!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 am

carlccfc wrote:
jamccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

why do you think the likes of purse, thommo and others have been given the boot out of the club :evil:

The common factor with those players is that none of them were good enough for the first eleven IMO and they wanted to play. Would you really have picked Purse in front of Gypes last season, or Thommo infront of Jay ? Neither wanted to sit on the bench so they had to go, they were great servants to the club but their time was up.

I still can't believe people would choose Feeney infront of Chopra, Bothroyd, McCormack, Burke or Whitts :shock: Oh well, I suppose it's all about opinions :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 am

Martyn1963 wrote:sounds like there's a hell of a lot going on behind the scenes in the dressing room that we never get to hear about ,does make you wonder sometimes tho ?

Often wondered why at the end of every season Jones has a mass clearout :lol: So he can start all over again and by the end of the season the dressing room is lost again :lol: Maybe that's a reason for his god awful stats at the end of every season :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 pm

keith pontin wrote:I can see that Feeney is fed up with the situation but he is not as good as other other 3 strikers.

We will see what DJ thinks when the team is announced for Tuesday if Jade is not fit.

Annis, do you know if he is willing to take a cut in wages to move on?

Mike

Mike, Yes he has offered to go, 3 Clubs want him now, Bristol Rovers are begging for him.