Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THE MALAYSIANS DONT COME IN THIS MONTH AS PLANNED

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Rem PR has to have gone, EGM Soon :lol:
I am very worried as even if we pay Inland Revenue(which is only going to be partly paid),
THERE IS DEF NO MONEY FOR FEBRUARY'S PLAYERS WAGES, UNLESS WE DREW OR BEAT CHELSEA.

Re: IF THE MALAYSIANS DONT COME IN THIS MONTH AS PLANNED

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Rem PR has to have gone, EGM Soon :lol:
I am very worried as even if we pay Inland Revenue(which is only going to be partly paid),
THERE IS DEF NO MONEY FOR FEBRUARY'S PLAYERS WAGES, UNLESS WE DREW OR BEAT CHELSEA.

Plenty of reasons to support the boys and make some noise at the bridge then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm

So, in laymans terms - we're fucked!! :(

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm

it thats the case why were players not sold?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 pm

As I see it,a deal with HMRC must be struck by Tuesday or we must apply for administration

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

i don't normally question you as to sources but to be saying that we do not have the money to pay wages is pretty dramatic.If the players are suspecting this it is bound to have a negative effect on performances.
Can you elaborate or is this informed speculation.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

yes but can they get rid of him before an EGM on 24th? The difficulty I see is that we have no revenue coming in apart from walk ups on home games and any money from the Chelsea game and that wont be enough to pay the tax for the rest of this season let alone wages and day to day ruunning of the club. Unless the Malaysians come in then we are fucked.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Something seriously doesn't add up here. Unless PR budgeted for £5m worth of player sales in January

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:Something seriously doesn't add up here. Unless PR budgeted for £5m worth of player sales in January

Exactly we cant even raise any revenue from player sales until the summer window opens. So its either a takeover or Administration. Which will it be?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 am

at the momoent the malaysians not coming is not an option :( lets hope they have waited long enough and can come in ang get the club on the cheap and tell pr where to stick his 3 year contract

Sack

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 am

maybe they are hoping to buy the club from the administrator maybe , be cheaper then ? I can bare the shit coming from Swansea if we do go into admin mind :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 am

davdil wrote:

it thats the case why were players not sold?

Probably wasn't for the want of trying, it's just that Manchester City apart every other club has either tight cash flow or are down the pan like us.

So simply put there were no buyers.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 am

USUALLY accept what u say BUT on this occassion SOMETHING not right

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 am

Surley the council would not have handed over land knowing we could end up in admin. peter time at cardiff is coming to a end