Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Song for Tuesday

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 pm

To the peterborough half dozen or so.......

You've monkey faced your sister
You've monkey faced your brother
You've all carled one another
The eastern family, dun na na

Last line needs a bit of work

Imagine the look on the Peterborough smallive faces :? "What the f**k are the welsh really nice people who are good to the their mums singing, dunna know mate, something about a monkey............"

Tuesday, 9th Feb, about 10pm, all hell breaks loose on Slowboard, "our racist fans are singing monkey songs cos Peteborough had a black man playing for them", Oh praise be to god let him strike me down for involving myself with such uneducated people, shame on me, I bow my head so low and apolgies to everyone on the board that i was there to hear such nonsense. My hands were trembling, ney shaking when I returned home to my 4 bedroomed detached house and consulted my copy of the guardian for further advice. The next home game will be a bubble for us all, whhhhaa whhahh, I'm crying, crying, my nerves are in pieces, pieces I tell you and chelsea next week Oh God, our fans will wreck that small place London, the home of Thatcher. I've been a loyal supporter since 2008 and fear how our so called "boys" will shame our good name again, etc, etc ,etc

Re: Song for Tuesday

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:To the peterborough half dozen or so.......

Imagine the look on the Peterborough smallive faces :? "What the f**k are the welsh really nice people who are good to the their mums singing, dunna know mate, something about a monkey............"

Tuesday, 9th Feb, about 10pm, all hell breaks loose on Slowboard, "our racist fans are singing monkey songs cos Peteborough had a black man playing for them", Oh praise be to god let him strike me down for involving myself with such uneducated people, shame on me, I bow my head so low and apolgies to everyone on the board that i was there to hear such nonsense. My hands were trembling, ney shaking when I returned home to my 4 bedroomed detached house and consulted my copy of the guardian for further advice. The next home game will be a bubble for us all, whhhhaa whhahh, I'm crying, crying, my nerves are in pieces, pieces I tell you and chelsea next week Oh God, our fans will wreck that small place London, the home of Thatcher. I've been a loyal supporter since 2008 and fear how our so called "boys" will shame our good name again, etc, etc ,etc

you've either too much time on your hands to think of that or you're mental. but you are right :roll:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Nah straight off the top of me swede,

It's lonely, so lonely , here on my own

Hmm, I feel a song coming on..........

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Wombat, you've lost the plot :lol: :lol:

It's all true though :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:To the peterborough half dozen or so.......

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Ross Young wrote:Wombat, you've lost the plot :lol: :lol:

It's all true though :lol:

I think my brain froze the other week when the temperature dipped to -23C and hasn't thawed out as yet. Either that or the cheap Bulgarian lager is affecting my brain cell :lol: