Don't watch it then ;) :lol:

Got told by a few to tune in.
But tuned stright back out :lol:

Re: Superbowl BBC1

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Rhys wrote:
Jordan wrote:What a load of old shite. :lol:

Don't watch it then ;) :lol:

its absulute f*cking shite..... aload of fat cunts shouting hut hut, bigger helmets, more padding, change the team a few more times, more referees, more f*cking stopages, f**k SAKE just throw the ball.......FORWARD PASS! what a waste of a f*cking tv channel! (more sarcasm lol) :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 am

:lol: It's not worth bothering with unless you understand it. The Americans love it though because it's an excuse to get pissed on a sunday afternoon. They all have parties and sit around watching the replays talking about stats :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

It's so confusing. Why do they have to stop every time someone does something? It's ridiculous.

I can't wait for the Who playing the halftime show though! :)

EDIT: Pierre Garcon, what a name! I'm supporting Colts cos they're playing in blue :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

DaveSheffield wrote:It's so confusing. Why do they have to stop every time someone does something? It's ridiculous.

I can't wait for the Who playing the halftime show though! :)

EDIT: Pierre Garcon, what a name! I'm supporting Colts cos they're playing in blue :ayatollah:

TOUCHDOWN!

They have to stop and reset mate, 4 downs and if they don't make 10 yards they turn around, if you keep watching it will start to make sense. Confusing at first but you can get into it if you give it time.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

i understand it enough to watch it, il be honest its on only bcos theres f**k all on, and theres only so much babestation you can watch!
when do the cheerleaders come on?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 am

milly44 wrote:i understand it enough to watch it, il be honest its on only bcos theres f**k all on, and theres only so much babestation you can watch!

When they're on please make a thread so i don't forget ;lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 am

Jordan wrote:
milly44 wrote:i understand it enough to watch it, il be honest its on only bcos theres f**k all on, and theres only so much babestation you can watch!

When they're on please make a thread so i don't forget ;lol

no worries, with my free hand il make a thread as quick as i can :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am

COME ON THE COLTS!!!

A lesson to Joe Ledley.....Dwight Freeney could hardly walk this week with an ankle injury, he just recorded his 9th postseason sack in style!! Thats how to play injured son!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

THE WHO @ half time = f*cking awesome!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 am

Quality start to the 2nd half :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 am

DAVE JONES - take note, for tactical nous, watch Sean Peyton - Onside Kick first play of the 2nd half, first in Superbowl history!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Mr Davies wrote:DAVE JONES - take note, for tactical nous, watch Sean Peyton - Onside Kick first play of the 2nd half, first in Superbowl history!!

And Sean Peyton wins the Superbowl for the New Orleans Saints!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 pm

I hate it.............but not as much as the Welsh Egg!!