Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To get a decent Manager

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 am

Must be a wonderful thing!

JONES OUT! " GOLDEN TICKET" MY ARSE AS HE TAKES 750K PER YEAR.

Re: To get a decent Manager

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 am

Daya wrote:Must be a wonderful thing!

who would be your choice ?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 am

Ian Holloway

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am

:lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 am

I'm not his biggest fan,mainly because as you stated his ridiculous wages.However,who in their right mind is going to want to come to us at the moment!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am

Best manager at the moment, who better would you bring? oh and they'd have to be lied to, have no money, a bullshitting chairman, have to sell any good player we get, also they might not have a job by the end of this month!

Jones IN!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ( For now)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

Corkrey wrote:

I'm not his biggest fan,mainly because as you stated his ridiculous wages.However,who in their right mind is going to want to come to us at the moment!

Absolutely, this is one job that needs us to hang on to the current guy. Being realistic nobody from outside is going to touch us at the moment and therefore Jones has to stay. Now if we get taken over and then don't make the play-offs all bets are off :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am

MARK HUGHES

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:

Absolutely, this is one job that needs us to hang on to the current guy. Being realistic nobody from outside is going to touch us at the moment and therefore Jones has to stay. Now if we get taken over and then don't make the play-offs all bets are off :lol: :lol:

If we go into Admin and the Administratoer says to Dave - right heres how it is. We still want you to manage the team but we can only pay you a fraction of what you were getting before admin. What do you think would happen??? :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 am

jones got to stay for now under our money cloud,i would also like mark hughes,maybe gary speed.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

gup-1 wrote:jones got to stay for now under our money cloud,i would also like mark hughes,maybe gary speed.

mark hughes,gary speed come on gup thought you had more football sence than that. :lol: