weekend away

A forum for all things Cardiff City

weekend away

Postby david54 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 am

would like to thank all who travelled with me,and for makin it quite an hilarious trip even thou we wer kicked of train wen we wer so near to home........ DARLINGTON for f**k sake lol ? then we ad to endure british transport police at every bloody station :ayatollah: suppose it goes with the territory ! roll on saturday
david54

weekend away

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: weekend away

Postby Johnny Rythmn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

ely trendy wrote:would like to thank all who travelled with me,and for makin it quite an hilarious trip even thou we wer kicked of train wen we wer so near to home........ DARLINGTON for f**k sake lol ? then we ad to endure british transport police at every bloody station :ayatollah: suppose it goes with the territory ! roll on saturday

It was great craic mate.

I wish we could play 'em every other weekend :D
Beware The Bearers of false Gifts and Broken Promises
Johnny Rythmn

Postby rob » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

sounds like you had fun ;)
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby Johnny Rythmn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

rob wrote:sounds like you had fun ;)

Yeah barrells , I can't say much more for legal reasons but by the time we got to Manchester at 9.30 and had an argument with an Amy Whinehouse lookalike and her mother who were on their way to the Jeremy Kyle show, the standard was set.

The mouth on the thundering whore at such an early hour was unforgiveable :lol:
Beware The Bearers of false Gifts and Broken Promises
Johnny Rythmn

Return to General Chat