Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else think

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 am

PR will go before the EGM?

Re: Anyone else think

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 am

doubt it mate , if he does go then does someone have to buy his shares off him too ? He can quit the board but he is still a shareholder ............ hope the Malaysians are for real now and do act quickly tho . :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 am

No chance, he got skin thicker than leather.
Roll on the EGM and out with the Riddler. :twisted:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

I am wondering if the Malaysians are tucking him up. Let us go into admin and buy us out off the administrator for next to nothing. Allow Borley and Guy to buy the land on the cheap to make up the shortfall on their shares. Wallop, everyones a winner bar Ridsdale. We get 10 points deducted but wont get relegated. The Malaysians spend big in the summer and Premier League here we come. :lol: :ayatollah: Feasible or not?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

my thoughts too , -10 points wont put us that far from the play offs but admin wud mean no loan players in . Our squad is down to the bare bones as it is . :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:00 am

Martyn1963 wrote:my thoughts too , -10 points wont put us that far from the play offs but admin wud mean no loan players in . Our squad is down to the bare bones as it is . :ayatollah:

Well we aint coming out of the embargo anyway until the football league are satisfied that we are able to service our debts which we are clearly not able to do at the moment. We aint gonna get promoted this season anyway as the squad is too thin. So the cheapest way for the Malaysians to get the club is to let it go into Admin and buy it on the cheap. PMG are secured creditors anyway so they get first dibs. PMG and Borley make up any shortfall from the land they are buying. The Riddler gets no severence pay and about 5p in the pound for his shares - well tucked up :lol: I shoulda been a businessman :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 am

EGM , PMG, FRG, WWF

WHATEVER YOLU WANT TO CALL IT IS ALL A WASTE OF TIME AND EVERYTHIUNG WILL STILL BE THE SAME AFTERWARDS, the club dont care or want to listen to the fans, only way to make them listen is by staying outside the ground, they'll soon do somthing when the stadium is half empty with everyone outside

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

good point but why should the team suffer with no support ? :ayatollah: