Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUBBISH !! RIDSDALE'S HERE TO STAY FOR A WHILE .

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 am

Ridsdale is going nowhere, depsite all the rhetoric on this board. You can have demo after demo, and send as many emails as you want, but he has the full backing of the board [and I'm guessing the major shareholders].

If Ridsdale goes, who becomes Chairman ? Borley doesn't want it, nor does anyone else. What's more, with the club having to go creeping to the Council and Inland Revenue, he's actually just the man for the job.

No-one is going to take over the club in it's current situation. The clun therefore has 2 options, administration, soon, say if we don't look like making the play offs, or a sale of our players to keep the club solvent over the summer.

Then, with no ST income, the club will probably go into admin when the cash finally runs out.

Re: RUBBISH !! RIDSDALE'S HERE TO STAY FOR A WHILE .

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 am

Despite all the rhetoric of posters damning the board, Ridsdale is staying for one simple reason.

It's not difficult to work out why.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:13 am

nerd wrote:Despite all the rhetoric of posters damning the board, Ridsdale is staying for one simple reason.

He's holding out for the impossible (45p per share :lol: ) he will never get more than 10 - 15 per share as long as I have got an hole in my ass. The decision may very well be taken out of his hands as to whether he goes or not. iIn my view if we go into admin he'll be gone. The Administrator may well ask him to stay on for a tiny fraction of the wages he is currently on and likewise Dave Jones and a few others already there. I leave it to your imagination what will happen :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am

ihatealiens wrote:
nerd wrote:Despite all the rhetoric of posters damning the board, Ridsdale is staying for one simple reason.

He's holding out for the impossible (45p per share :lol: ) he will never get more than 10 - 15 per share as long as I have got an hole in my ass. The decision may very well be taken out of his hands as to whether he goes or not. iIn my view if we go into admin he'll be gone. The Administrator may well ask him to stay on for a tiny fraction of the wages he is currently on and likewise Dave Jones and a few others already there. I leave it to your imagination what will happen :lol:

Well, allegedly, may need money quickly...

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 am

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Well, allegedly, may need money quickly...

Bullseye :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Ridsdale is going nowhere, depsite all the rhetoric on this board. You can have demo after demo, and send as many emails as you want, but he has the full backing of the board [and I'm guessing the major shareholders].

If Ridsdale goes, who becomes Chairman ? Borley doesn't want it, nor does anyone else. What's more, with the club having to go creeping to the Council and Inland Revenue, he's actually just the man for the job.

No-one is going to take over the club in it's current situation. The clun therefore has 2 options, administration, soon, say if we don't look like making the play offs, or a sale of our players to keep the club solvent over the summer.

Then, with no ST income, the club will probably go into admin when the cash finally runs out.

He is going and if I have been lied to they Can all go as then they ARE ALL LIARS :evil:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Ridsdale is going nowhere, depsite all the rhetoric on this board. You can have demo after demo, and send as many emails as you want, but he has the full backing of the board [and I'm guessing the major shareholders].

He is going and if I have been lied to they Can all go as then they ARE ALL LIARS :evil:

I'm not disputing what you've been told, but they're hardly going to tell us 'he's here to stay', are they.

I want him to go as much as anyone, but WHO at CCFC will take his place ?? I can't think of anyone.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Have you had some new news Annis?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm not disputing what you've been told, but they're hardly going to tell us 'he's here to stay', are they.

I want him to go as much as anyone, but WHO at CCFC will take his place ?? I can't think of anyone.

Borley has been offered it on a temporary position for 6 Weeks. I would take it any one would, PR DOESNT PUT MONEY IN, HE JUST TAKES OUT lol.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Have you had some new news Annis?

Only that PR will show the Tax man that he will receive £2mill for the land after an EGM meeting. They will also offer a small amount from for now from Borley I believe.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 pm

If Ridsdale goes, who becomes Chairman ? Borley doesn't want it, nor does anyone else. What's more, with the club having to

Only that PR will show the Tax man that he will receive £2mill for the land after an EGM meeting. They will also offer a small amount from for now from Borley I believe.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Stinks to high heaven. WTF did happen to the ST money then? I thought that was earmarked for the Tax man? (well most of it anyway)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Cant see the tax man accepting that Annis that meeting is not until 24th by then I would imagine we will owe another 3 months tax.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Only that PR will show the Tax man that he will receive £2mill for the land after an EGM meeting. They will also offer a small amount from for now from Borley I believe.

Is it in any doubt that the EGM will return a positive ratification of the House of Sport Deal? Doesn't bear thinking about if they say NO.

The taxman is usually not happy with deals when previous deals have been renaged on. The board could be sailing close to the wind here if their case to the taxman is, here's a bit and hopefully there will be more at the end of the month. :(