Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE DAFTEST THING THIS SEASON

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

A Quarter past Five kick off at home to the Jacks, every one out all day get drunk, Sorry thats asking for Trouble, Just My Opinion.

Re: THE DAFTEST THING THIS SEASON

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 pm

i know i was thinking the same thing annis, good tho innit :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Can't beleive it either thought SWP would have stopped it

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

just goes to show, sky has the control of football not the football league or the old bill, money talks.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 pm

they could kick of at 8am on the moon, and people wil still find a way of getting pissed up, i was sat in the ninian pub car park last yr at 8am an was beaton to it by about 20 people , by 9 u cudnt move! this though could be a fun day :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 pm

milly44 wrote:they could kick of at 8am on the moon, and people wil still find a way of getting pissed up, i was sat in the ninian pub car park last yr at 8am an was beaton to it by about 20 people , by 9 u cudnt move! this though could be a fun day :D

yes i was one of 3 who were first there that day! 7am :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Also the best move of the season.

The Carling Cup game last year was a night game and their fans were loud as f**k.
I think the atmosphere will be electric.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:A Quarter past Five kick off at home to the Jacks, every one out all day get drunk, Sorry thats asking for Trouble, Just My Opinion.

I don't know mate, I reckon putting on, WHU V Millwall on a Wednesday with a 7.45 kick off was pretty daft!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:A Quarter past Five kick off at home to the Jacks, every one out all day get drunk, Sorry thats asking for Trouble, Just My Opinion.

I don't know mate, I reckon putting on, WHU V Millwall on a Wednesday with a 7.45 kick off was pretty daft!

Its a toss up between the 2 to be honest.This is a disaster waiting to happen.Should make for an amazing atmosphere. :ayatollah: Cant wait for it myself. :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 pm

it's crazy and i'll tell you why, I wont remember anything about the game :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm with Milly ! How many times have we had a early kick off only to see the streets full of fans drinking ?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

i agree mate good be big trouble in port tabot more so if we lose

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm

It was a early kick off last season and i could'nt remember f**k all till Mallo put the photos on his fb!!!!! What a day that was!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I will be in a right state by 5pm!!!! ;)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm

much better, in the dark etc :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm

It's a perfect opportunity for us to show that we can drink responsibly and support our team passionately without causing trouble.

Also, it's about time the mettle of the stewarding is tested prior to us getting into the premiership where this type of fixture will be commonplace.

Bring it on! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

i am hoping to have a stomach pump by 4 pm :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Cant wait because we will have a good turn-out for them.