Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sometimes I hate having a Pub

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Doubt very much I be going Sat to Chelsea now, The annoying thing is that my Pub in Merthyr can tick over with out me being there, but I got to be around in Aberdare Pub, gutted aint the word for me at this moment in time, I have been loads away games this season, the only away games I have missed was in November for the same f*cking reason. Why dont Wales play Scotland on f*cking sunday, make my life easier..................

Re: Sometimes I hate having a Pub

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:29 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

not good news mate - im not technical enough to do a live link either :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a positive for ONLY you - we may have snow and is called of till another date you can go!!! :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Jez wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

not good news mate - im not technical enough to do a live link either :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a positive for ONLY you - we may have snow and is called of till another date you can go!!! :D

Im hoping it do snow, but as you say im the ONLY person wishing that lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Jez wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im hoping it do snow, but as you say im the ONLY person wishing that lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:34 pm

LMAO - you typing it over n over so the more times you say it the more likely it will happen :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Jez wrote:LMAO - you typing it over n over so the more times you say it the more likely it will happen :lol:

:lol: