Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message from TG......

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Subject: Re: Hello from a Cardiff City fan.

Hi TG, hope you are well, further to our previous communication, just wanted to get your thought' on how confident yourself and colleagues were to helping take our great club forward. With the impending tax deadline looming we as fans are growing increasingly concerned about the future of our club and whether we will have a team to support. Can you give us any hope for the future? Regards.
Sent via BlackBerry® from BT

Hello .
Have faith and support the club as you have always done!
Best regards. Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Re: Message from TG......

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 pm

short and to the point.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Doesnt exactly fill me with confidence

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 pm

nor me mate

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Thanks for that, I can now relax and just enjoy our meteoric rise to the premier league. :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Eh? Would he be in contact with our fans?Would he be emailin them? Seems very strange.Is someone on a wind up?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Wayne, trying to get some light at the end if this dark tunnel no need for being a sarcy tw*t. ;)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I Sent him one, also.

Hi TG,

As a lifelong supporter of CCFC, and also having been in business for 30 years, I can smell bullshit a mile off.

Got this reply a few minutes ago ....

" Dengar anda tw*t Wales kecil, saya tidak bisa memberikan tikus pantat tentang kelab kecil yang menyedihkan. "

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 pm

SO WE'RE SIGNING f*cking MESSI?

Reading between the lines like

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Wayne, trying to get some light at the end if this dark tunnel no need for being a sarcy tw*t. ;)

TG was, so why can't I. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I Sent him one, also.

Hi TG,

As a lifelong supporter of CCFC, and also having been in business for 30 years, I can smell bullshit a mile off.

Got this reply a few minutes ago ....

" Dengar anda tw*t Wales kecil, saya tidak bisa memberikan tikus pantat tentang kelab kecil yang menyedihkan. "

Ahso TG can speak Welsh, that'll be useful, probably, for something, can't think what though..

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Do you think the riddler could have made up a yahoo account for TG when that article went out? There he is sat at a computer with a dual personality pretending to be TG, telling us to keep the faith (in himself) :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Subject: Re: Hello from a Cardiff City fan.

Hi TG, hope you are well, further to our previous communication, just wanted to get your thought' on how confident yourself and colleagues were to helping take our great club forward. With the impending tax deadline looming we as fans are growing increasingly concerned about the future of our club and whether we will have a team to support. Can you give us any hope for the future? Regards.
Sent via BlackBerry® from BT

Hello .
Have faith and support the club as you have always done!
Best regards. Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

faith in what?