Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Jez and Claire....

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello ladies,

What can I get my ball and chain for Valentines Day??

She doesn't think a new hoover and some cutlery is romantic but she won't give me any tips, she says I should know what to get her!!

Just need some advice from the fairer sex!!

Re: FAO Jez and Claire....

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 pm

LOL dont ask me - i would have said a new city top or ticket to Chelsea! lol

:ayatollah: sorry i am of no use whatso ever - but if she dont want a city top you can always buy me one for valentines day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: sexy undies, chocolate a good dvd and flowers - surely that can work :?: :?: :?:

(and i mean ALL of them not just ONE of the above)

but don't blame me is she slaps u lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Jez wrote:LOL dont ask me - i would have said a new city top or ticket to Chelsea! lol

:ayatollah: sorry i am of no use whatso ever - but if she dont want a city top you can always buy me one for valentines day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's an Scarlets egg chasing fan, so a City shirt is out of the question. Shes a girly girl who likes flowers and all that bollocks!!

You want a City shirt?? Without a first date?? :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Come on Greg, pull your finger out mate! ha ha.

What have you got for your Mrs then mate??

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Jez wrote::idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: sexy undies, chocolate a good dvd and flowers - surely that can work :?: :?: :?:

(and i mean ALL of them not just ONE of the above)

but don't blame me is she slaps u lol

Flowers is a must, but she doesn't really eat chocolate and I swear she already owns La Senza with the amount of sexy underwear shes got.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
Jez wrote:LOL dont ask me - i would have said a new city top or ticket to Chelsea! lol

She's an Scarlets egg chasing fan, so a City shirt is out of the question. Shes a girly girl who likes flowers and all that bollocks!!

You want a City shirt?? Without a first date?? :lol:

:?: :?: :?: i thought valentines day was about "luuuuuuuuurve" lol and you arent supposed to know your admirer - well how can u not love me we r both bloo thru n thru - sorted lol oh bollox ya taken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S.W.A.L.K. :love10:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Jez, who's your favourite City player??

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Come on Greg, pull your finger out mate! ha ha.

What have you got for your Mrs then mate??

She may be a secret member on here so I won't say hahahaha.

Nothing major mate, just try and put yourself in her shoes....actually don't bother, women are f8cked up :lol:

DID you NOT know he is a crossdresser and on weekends unless there is a game he is often found mincing round the place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 pm

My son was born on Valentines day so its a no go for me and the missus as its my sons special day for many many years :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Jez, who's your favourite City player??

Just PM'd u mate :)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Count yourself lucky, it's Valentines Day AND my anniversary. At least I never forget it. :D

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 pm

DID you NOT know he is a crossdresser and on weekends unless there is a game he is often found mincing round the place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnily enough, my mrs is a bit worried because my toe nails are painted at the moment. I got bored the other day so I thought I'd treat myself so my right foot is 'Red Passion' and my left foot is 'Hot Pink' and 'Violet'. Looks very sexy.

Oh, and ask Annis about my 'Best hair removal product thread' on the ccmb which his wife loved so much. :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

very odd lot on here. :D :?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Hello ladies,

What can I get my ball and chain for Valentines Day??

She doesn't think a new hoover and some cutlery is romantic but she won't give me any tips, she says I should know what to get her!!

Just need some advice from the fairer sex!!
a glass rampant rabbit (xxl) :D