Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

shareholders notice in the post.....

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

as i am a minority share holder(very minor i must add) i recieved in the post this morning a voting form as to whether or not to allow borley the sale of the plot of land.... isnt this a bit late in the day???? hmrc are not getting there cash tomorrow or anytime soon if this is anything to go by.... :evil:

Re: shareholders notice in the post.....

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

boyosback wrote:as i am a minority share holder(very minor i must add) i recieved in the post this morning a voting form as to whether or not to allow borley the sale of the plot of land.... isnt this a bit late in the day???? hmrc are not getting there cash tomorrow or anytime soon if this is anything to go by.... :evil:

Not looking good is it :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm

well surely that proves the tax will not be paid in time?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I received mine when I got back from Newcastle, I will be there.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I received mine when I got back from Newcastle, I will be there.

any idea annis how many minority share holders there are?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

boyosback wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I received mine when I got back from Newcastle, I will be there.

any idea annis how many minority share holders there are?

Quite a lot, My Wifes got the list, I will have a look later.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

i got mine through the supposed raising of funds for kurt nogan...lol money well spent there eh...lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Why do shareholders votes on the borley part of the land deal. But the deal to sell the land to the other shareholder done through backhanders????