Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Snow in London

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Heavy snow forecast for London towards the end of this week.

I would imagine we would be relying on the income from the Chelsea game to pay this months wages so if the game is postponed it could be another nail in the coffin as due to Chelsea's Champions League fixture the re-arranged fixture would likely be in early March!

Oh well - pray for a fine day !

Re: Snow in London

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm

ONLY 1 bloobird that will be happy if its canx and thats Cheggs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Anyone know if Chelsea have called off any games over the past few years because of the weather?

Of course getting to London could be a problem particularly if they close the Severn Bridge because of falling ice!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 pm

We have just had 3ft of the bloody stuff and another 10-12 inches to come tomorrow.
It's a nightmare!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:We have just had 3ft of the bloody stuff and another 10-12 inches to come tomorrow.
It's a nightmare!!

Where are you in relation to the ground Wash DC Blue? By your name I would guess about 3600 miles ! :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

davids wrote:
Wash DC Blue wrote:We have just had 3ft of the bloody stuff and another 10-12 inches to come tomorrow.
It's a nightmare!!

Where are you in relation to the ground Wash DC Blue? By your name I would guess about 3600 miles ! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: