Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS YOU BE HAPPY TO KNOW

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

That there is a good chance that Feeny will be upfront with Chops tomorrow as Jay is "injured". More like Scared of getting injured for Chelsea, all the Lads in the Camp are so pleased for Warren as he is a top lad in the Changing room and also he has been in top form on the training pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANNIS YOU BE HAPPY TO KNOW

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:That there is a good chance that Feeny will be upfront with Chops tomorrow as Jay is "injured". More like Scared of getting injured for Chelsea, all the Lads in the Camp are so pleased for Warren as he is a top lad in the Changing room and also he has been in top form on the training pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you one of the players?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Thats all Feeney wants is a chance, but lets just wait and See :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Ystrad Bluebird wrote:That there is a good chance that Feeny will be upfront with Chops tomorrow as Jay is "injured". More like Scared of getting injured for Chelsea, all the Lads in the Camp are so pleased for Warren as he is a top lad in the Changing room and also he has been in top form on the training pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Does any of them know where Ystrad is lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

I think that if you don't know the players personally, don't email the Chairman on a regular basis, don't have meetings with third parties, and don't have inside informers at CCFC, you shouldn't be on this messageboard.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

I think that if you don't know the players personally, don't email the Chairman on a regular basis, don't have meetings with third parties, and don't have inside informers at CCFC, you shouldn't be on this messageboard.

Im am not a Player but I do work with them on a daily basis. Thats all im going to say, I am on this board as 1 because I am also a City fan and also I have a lot of respect for Annis as I used to look after the Greyhounds with him and his Family.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:53 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

We won't be playing Chelsea - the end is nigh.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I think that if you don't know the players personally, don't email the Chairman on a regular basis, don't have meetings with third parties, and don't have inside informers at CCFC, you shouldn't be on this messageboard.[/quote]

thats it then - i got no chance i'm off to bingo down the castle ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: