Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hate to say this but...

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Been a supporter for 40 years, season ticket holder for last 20. Had to endure the bad days in the dungeon, Halifax, Rochdale etc.

Also been through the dodgy owners Clemo, Cadman, Wright, Kumar etc.

Have to say never been as concerned for our club as I am today.

Next years season ticket money gone, already borrowed against future TV income, Premier club money going to Guy, Catering rights at staium sold, last piece of land sold. Supporters paying to keep acadamy going.

And will still have not got the money to pay Tax bill.

If the Malaysians dont come in, and it is now looking increasingly unlikely this will happen, we are in big big trouble.

Nothing that has come from the club in the last 2 weeks convince me there is a plan B.

Even is we survive a winding up order this week there is obviously no money left to see us through to the end of the season.

£30 million in player sales, biggest crowds for 35 years, 2 Wembley appearances. Not a penny paid off our debts,
How in Gods name did we get in this position.

Every member of the board should hang their heads in shame, these problems have not suddenly crept up on us over the last few weeks, we have obviously been in the shit for months and months, yet they have done nothing about it. in fact we have probably increased our outgoings massively by hiring so many of Riddlers cronies.

Hope im wrong but the dark clouds are gathering.

Rant over, I will still be there tomorrow (If we still got a team)

Re: Hate to say this but...

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

couldn't have said it any better!!

no money to langstone, yet all the millions in player sales, doubled wage bill etc, riddler couldn't run a car boot sale :evil:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

you summed it up

where has it all gone?????

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

ive a feeling there will soon be a r.i.p cardiff city f.c thread on here. :cry:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

is that you Bish?????

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm

rob wrote:ive a feeling there will soon be a r.i.p cardiff city f.c thread on here. :cry:

Yes, & those Conts down west have already started one on facebook. Dirty Bastards! :twisted: :evil:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Poolerblue, good write up.It does make you wonder where all the income has gone & who balances the books.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

But to the majority of fans the Riddler is do a sterling job old boy. :lol: Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Excellent post mate, agree with every word.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you summed it up

where has it all gone?????

i heard annis made him buy all his books to keep fans off his back lol