Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant make tomorrow's match !!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Wife not well so will have to take my boy to Karate. Do us a favour all of you i will be listening on the radio, sing like f**k and make sure you give that shit plenty of grief after the game./ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cant make tomorrow's match !!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm

I've asked on the Peterborough forums if anyone is going and if they could give me a lift.

Surprise to say, nobody's going :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Me neither Wurz, in London tomorrow, but keeing in touch!

All best wishes to your wife!

Steve

:ayatollah:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am

How did your son do in his gradings on Saturday Nuclear Blue?? :?:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

kavanagh wrote:How did your son do in his gradings on Saturday Nuclear Blue?? :?:

nucleur did u go to newcastle, or your sons karate in the end, i was one of a few telling u to get up to newcastle, but now i kinda hope u didnt after the performance.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm

kavanagh wrote:How did your son do in his gradings on Saturday Nuclear Blue?? :?:

He got his Brown belt Chief chuffed to f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 pm

milly44 wrote:

nucleur did u go to newcastle, or your sons karate in the end, i was one of a few telling u to get up to newcastle, but now i kinda hope u didnt after the performance.

Managed with the help of Tauntonbluebird to catch an earlier flight back into Bristol. So managed to do both happy days. met up with carlccfc, cheggers, foreverblue, elyboy, and many more from this board. It was good to put names to faces. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: