Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Agreed Griff, stark raving bonkers.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Walha. wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Poor old Roathy no-mates is despised on every mb he trolls. Ours, Mike's and even Planet White Sox. No mates, no wife, no life. A bit like that Barnett kid.........

So to think I am troll you ,ust be thinking I am doing the same as what Roath did. So giving spot on football chat is trolling now? What you probably meant to say is "poor old me and others like me who get frightened everytime someone intelligent comes on the messageboard and says things I don't like, I wish I had their wiges and his lives, I hate him". :laughing6:

lives?.how many lives are you living?

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm living one sir, that was in reference to anybody that seems intelligent coming on here being labelled as him as a collective. Amazingly you have even been accused, even though yet to see an original post ;)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:Yes still enjoy as we are still on MOTD :D
What are you on?

1. You're a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Swansea fan to take the piss.

2. You are actually a jack who as arrived here far too late.

Number 1 is moderately amusing, number 2 ain't. :laughing6:

Go on '64, fuck-him up. Be careful though, it's old Roathie and he may try to lure you to his Basement Of Buggery in Sketty. I've just learned that he did away with old Barry Chuckle and after having his vile fun, ate him and his red trousers. The swine.

Is it roathie? He at least had a bit of intelligence this proud Jack comes across thick as sh#t
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:Yes still enjoy as we are still on MOTD :D
What are you on?

1. You're a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Swansea fan to take the piss.

2. You are actually a jack who as arrived here far too late.

Number 1 is moderately amusing, number 2 ain't. :laughing6:

Go on '64, fuck-him up. Be careful though, it's old Roathie and he may try to lure you to his Basement Of Buggery in Sketty. I've just learned that he did away with old Barry Chuckle and after having his vile fun, ate him and his red trousers. The swine.

Is it roathie? He at least had a bit of intelligence this proud Jack comes across thick as sh#t

Hi Roathie, Proudjack, Ealingbluebird, Scandi. :wave: :sleepy2:

Hello "grangeendstar" :wave: How are you?

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

:laughing6: the accusations run into the hundreds i'm sure. Truly frightening.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Capitano wrote:Agreed Griff, stark raving bonkers.

I meant you. But I admire your resilience if nothing else. :clap:

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:55 pm

griff105 wrote:
Capitano wrote:Agreed Griff, stark raving bonkers.

I meant you. But I admire your resilience if nothing else. :clap:

He's got major issues. Wonder if the ozzie health service will section him and release his pet dingo back into the wild.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Wow he really has some of you worked up into a right tizz :D

Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Capitano wrote:Wow he really has some of you worked up into a right tizz :D

You're resilient but youre not in his league Barnett.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:18 pm

griff105 wrote:

Dont fall for that its just a line hes spun Annis and Annis has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

polo wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Dont fall for that its just a line hes spun Annis and Annis has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

You are obsessed.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Will do, one nil and you fuecked it up :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Bottom of the League loving it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 pm

they are in decline now, and i don't think sacking the manager will sort that club out. they are seemingly bereft of any ambition and it's best for all if they can make way for a team that will not just be happy to make up the numbers :thumbright:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:they are in decline now, and i don't think sacking the manager will sort that club out. they are seemingly bereft of any ambition and it's best for all if they can make way for a team that will not just be happy to make up the numbers :thumbright:

a normal club in their situation would sack clement and bring in Pulis. but swansea seem to think they are better than that so i think your right, they are in serious trouble this season and looking at their squad its hard to see how that will turn around.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Roathie, magic daps, 6bysedd and nj73 have gone remarkably quiet. Roathie is probably trying to catch a dingo to abuse whilst magic daps is desperately trying to find a tenuous link to oxwich bay and townhill being the same place.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Sadabing and his mushes are on suicide watch. Pride before a fall. From A Jack To A Joke. Happy Christmas. :king:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:15 am

If you look at their fixtures between now and January transfer window their plight could be a bad one and by Jan 1st they could be well down .

Fingers crossed

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:54 am

I'm enjoying MOTD.

A big well done to Swansea for having 3 shots on target.

Maybe Nob73 who started this thread can come on here and give us his views?

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Is this the most bumped thread ever?

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Gavin wrote:Is this the most bumped thread ever?

Probably, it'll be bumped a lot more yet :laughing6:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 pm

The only reason Roathy is not all over this is because his Leighton James sex robot's battery is stuck on 15% and just like Paul Clement, he doesnt know how to get things working again to stop it going down.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The only reason Roathy is not all over this is because his Leighton James sex robot's battery is stuck on 15% and just like Paul Clement, he doesnt know how to get things working again to stop it going down.

Quality fella hahahaha

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Surely one of the six fingered methadone pumpers is going to bite tonight......

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Them having six fingers must come in very handy for getting a good grip on their syringes.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:57 pm

3-0 down at home to Man City.

Staying bottom.

MOTD is on at 10.45pm.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:04 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:3-0 down at home to Man City.

Staying bottom.

MOTD is on at 10.45pm.

Man City fans cheering every pass as they knock it around the headless chickens..

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:3-0 down at home to Man City.

Staying bottom.

MOTD is on at 10.45pm.

Man City fans cheering every pass as they knock it around the headless chickens..

Normal service resumed after they scraped past the Premier League's SECOND worst club on Saturday! ;) :laughing6:

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Yet again, the forum is a rat-free zone for some reason.

"MOTD - Enjoy "Us Jacks". NJ73 is the melt who started this thread and at last count, had near 4500 posts on the main Cardiff forum. I would never even consider posting once on a Joma White Sox forum, even if they were in trouble and we were doing well, let alone doing it 4000 plus times like No-Nuts.

Thank you NJ73 for creating a thread with your gypos curse that is going to bite you on the arse forever.

How's that City Of Culture and Tidal Lagoon going? You'll all need something to do once the football's gone.

Oh hang on! You've lost those too!

Happy Methadone Day. :thumbright:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:40 am

I Watched about 30 minutes of the second half and I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a one sided 30 minutes of of football like that. I don’t think the Jacks actually touched the ball, it was great.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:26 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Yet again, the forum is a rat-free zone for some reason.

"MOTD - Enjoy "Us Jacks". NJ73 is the melt who started this thread and at last count, had near 4500 posts on the main Cardiff forum. I would never even consider posting once on a Joma White Sox forum, even if they were in trouble and we were doing well, let alone doing it 4000 plus times like No-Nuts.

Thank you NJ73 for creating a thread with your gypos curse that is going to bite you on the arse forever.

How's that City Of Culture and Tidal Lagoon going? You'll all need something to do once the football's gone.

Oh hang on! You've lost those too!

Happy Methadone Day. :thumbright:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: