Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Walha wrote:
polo wrote:
Walha wrote:A light year is a figure of speech isn't it, let's not get childish and pedantic. Put it this way, I don't think any of us on here will see us do it in our lifetimes. By all means watch Arsenal beat them as many times as you like, but it won't change the fact that in order to out do them, we actually have to do something ourselves and not just laugh whenever they lose from below them.

Dry your eyes Roathy

As above no need to get childish and name call, this is simply the state of play. They have an awful side, I would say between them and Hull for worst in the Premier League. They are paying for years of lack of investment in the side. I saw a stat the other day that they are the only club that has made a profit in the last 5 years in terms of player sales against player purchases and it is showing. They deserve to go down and if they don't then they can count their lucky stars... but we would still chop off our right arm to have the 10 years they have had and probably none of us will ever see Cardiff achieve that. You can name call all you like, but we all know that is true. Instead of sniping from the bottom half of league below we should concentrate on ACTUALLY trying to out-do them instead of empty pontificating.

don't give a shit about any of that pal - I'm loving watching them get hammered week after week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Out do them ? Just having fun watching them implode ?

Lets not get childish and pedantic, this thread is about watching the jacks on MOTD... :thumbup: :laughing5:

So you don't disagree then. In that case we are on the same page. By all means, enjoy.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Walha wrote:
polo wrote:
Walha wrote:A light year is a figure of speech isn't it, let's not get childish and pedantic. Put it this way, I don't think any of us on here will see us do it in our lifetimes. By all means watch Arsenal beat them as many times as you like, but it won't change the fact that in order to out do them, we actually have to do something ourselves and not just laugh whenever they lose from below them.

Dry your eyes Roathy

As above no need to get childish and name call, this is simply the state of play. They have an awful side, I would say between them and Hull for worst in the Premier League. They are paying for years of lack of investment in the side. I saw a stat the other day that they are the only club that has made a profit in the last 5 years in terms of player sales against player purchases and it is showing. They deserve to go down and if they don't then they can count their lucky stars... but we would still chop off our right arm to have the 10 years they have had and probably, none of us will ever see Cardiff achieve that.( BUT POSSIBLY COULD, AND MAYBE EVEN DO BETTER) You can name call all you like, but we all know that is true. Instead of sniping from the bottom half of league below we should concentrate on ACTUALLY trying to out-do them instead of empty pontificating.Just like they want their own stadium and win the FA cup
:thumbup:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Is that the 'Clack, Clack, Clack' of Roathy slowly hammering nails into his cock again I hear? Mum will be down with his tea in a minute to dry his eyes and remove his bra.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Is that the 'Clack, Clack, Clack' of Roathy slowly hammering nails into his cock again I hear? Mum will be down with his tea in a minute to dry his eyes and remove his bra.

Jesus you are odd :laughing6:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:32 pm

:laughing5: Cuckoo.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:35 pm

absolutely :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Walha wrote:
polo wrote:

Dry your eyes Roathy

As above no need to get childish and name call, this is simply the state of play. They have an awful side, I would say between them and Hull for worst in the Premier League. They are paying for years of lack of investment in the side. I saw a stat the other day that they are the only club that has made a profit in the last 5 years in terms of player sales against player purchases and it is showing. They deserve to go down and if they don't then they can count their lucky stars... but we would still chop off our right arm to have the 10 years they have had and probably none of us will ever see Cardiff achieve that. You can name call all you like, but we all know that is true. Instead of sniping from the bottom half of league below we should concentrate on ACTUALLY trying to out-do them instead of empty pontificating.

Bottom of the League
Stuffed four nil at home
Shafted by your owners
Shafted by your trust
All your shit statements over the years going down the pan Roathy and we are loving it :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:Bottom of the League
Stuffed four nil at home
Shafted by your owners
Shafted by your trust
All your shit statements over the years going down the pan Roathy and we are loving it :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Again, no need to name call and get all childish. I am not sure what statements he made but if they were along the lines of what they have achieved, then it is something we can only dream of. That's just the fact of the matter, if it helps you to call me someone else then so be it. But I would think it would be better to actually beat what they have done rather than snipe from below when they are in a league we are striving to be and have been for many many years.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Walha wrote:
Stuffed four nil at home
Shafted by your owners
Shafted by your trust

Again, no need to name call and get all childish. I am not sure what statements he made but if they were along the lines of what they have achieved, then it is something we can only dream of. That's just the fact of the matter, if it helps you to call me someone else then so be it. But I would think it would be better to actually beat what they have done rather than snipe from below when they are in a league we are striving to be and have been for many many years.

Ha ha from owned but the fans and we love Jenkins, and we would never take foreign ownership to shafted and foreign owned : :thumbup: nighty night sleep tight :laughing6:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Stopped reading at 'Again'. What a fucking-bore. No wonder he spends all his time on the internet and his right hand. :sleepy2:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Ha ha from owned but the fans and we love Jenkins, and we would never take foreign ownership to shafted and foreign owned : :thumbup: nighty night sleep tight :laughing6:

Well it is still owned by the fans, The Trust own 21% of the club and I am sure some shareholders still regard themselves as fans regardless of their personal financial decisions. To have 21% of the club essentially own over £20m of a football club is a fantastic achievement and could lead to a future where they could buy the club outright and Swansea be 100% fan owned. A lot would have to happen between then and now of course. But yes, as you point out, their faith in the old board was certainly taken for granted. But they have had a decade of success we are incredibly unlikely to see so I doubt they are that upset.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Walha wrote:
Stuffed four nil at home
Shafted by your owners
Shafted by your trust

No protests again your fans happy with the takeover :laughing6: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... s-today/#5
Run them out of town :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:49 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Stopped reading at 'Again'. What a fucking-bore. No wonder he spends all his time on the internet and his right hand. :sleepy2:

Says the man with nearly 5000 posts, mostly about talking about odd sexual subjects with other men on the internet :D

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Bluebina wrote:

No protests again your fans happy with the takeover :laughing6: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... s-today/#5

The Trust have said in recent weeks that the owners have indeed started to take on board fans opinions and treat them as a major shareholder. They took council on the sacking of Bradley and also the appointment of Clement, so that is seen as a massive step. Again to say they are happy is as ridiculous as it gets (as you know), but they seem willing to give the new found middle ground a chance and to make the best out of a bad situation. Lets not forget they did run the first lot of Americans out of town - due to that, they were not given a chance when the second lot came knocking.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Walha wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

The Trust have said in recent weeks that the owners have indeed started to take on board fans opinions and treat them as a major shareholder. They took council on the sacking of Bradley and also the appointment of Clement, so that is seen as a massive step. Again to say they are happy is as ridiculous as it gets (as you know), but they seem willing to give the new found middle ground a chance and to make the best out of a bad situation. Lets not forget they did run the first lot of Americans out of town - due to that, they were not given a chance when the second lot came knocking.

Shafted, and despite your faith in the trust you could do feck all about it, you were proved wrong :wave:

Nil four :laughing6:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Shafted, and despite your faith in the trust you could do feck all about it, you were proved wrong :wave:

Proved wrong about what? The Trust are a major shareholder, stopped a takeover and now have a voice on the board where they are influencing decision making. That is a superb place for any Trust. But yes The Trust were essentially shafted by the other shareholders at the time of the sale, but I don't recall anybody saying they wouldn't be. Greed is human nature. I am sure they are gutted due to losing against Arsenal :D

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Walha wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Proved wrong about what? The Trust are a major shareholder, stopped a takeover and now have a voice on the board where they are influencing decision making. That is a superb place for any Trust. But yes The Trust were essentially shafted by the other shareholders at the time of the sale, but I don't recall anybody saying they wouldn't be. Greed is human nature.

Yep greed won you lost, you didn't stop feck all, you were taken over you fool :laughing6: #shafted

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Yep greed won you lost, you didn't stop feck all, you were taken over you fool :laughing6: #shafted

I didn't lose anything young man. But if you mean Swansea lost? Not really, but time will tell on that. Greed came into play yes, no doubt about that. But the supporters Trust have exactly the same amount of shares as they did before which has always been their aim. They were taken over yes, but by owners that look far more palatable than the ones that Forest just turned away due to their long term plans for the club (Noell and Moores) so they stopped what they could stop and the fans will forever be grateful for that I am sure. A luxury that not many clubs have (if any?)

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:18 am

Christ that oddball bit last night :laughing5:

Cuckoo

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am

Walha wrote:
Stuffed four nil at home
Shafted by your owners
Shafted by your trust

Many city fans including myself don't give a f**k if we don't get back to the prem. See you cunts next season.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:21 am

don't give a shit about any of that pal - I'm loving watching them get hammered week after week :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

This :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 am

Walha wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I didn't lose anything young man. But if you mean Swansea lost? Not really, but time will tell on that. Greed came into play yes, no doubt about that. But the supporters Trust have exactly the same amount of shares as they did before which has always been their aim. They were taken over yes, but by owners that look far more palatable than the ones that Forest just turned away due to their long term plans for the club (Noell and Moores) so they stopped what they could stop and the fans will forever be grateful for that I am sure. A luxury that not many clubs have (if any?)

Palatable owners :laughing6: tell the rest of your fans http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... e-any./#29
#Shafted :laughing6:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Walha wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Palatable owners :laughing6: tell the rest of your fans http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... e-any./#29
#Shafted :laughing6:

Forgot to add, I did enjoy Match of the day especially the goals from Jack Cork and that other idiot, someone needs to tell them you're supposed to score in the opponents goal :laughing6:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:16 pm

I didn't think Arsenal needed any help winning,but fair play to the jacks they tried their best to help.
Perhaps most of the players want relegation,so they can get transferred and move away . Syggi looks that way. WHU to make an offer for him this week ?

Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Walha wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Is that the 'Clack, Clack, Clack' of Roathy slowly hammering nails into his cock again I hear? Mum will be down with his tea in a minute to dry his eyes and remove his bra.

How ironic, the freak show (roathie) calling someone else odd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 pm

cityone wrote:
Walha wrote:

How ironic, the freak show (roathie) calling someone else odd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 pm

polo wrote:
cityone wrote:
Walha wrote:

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

One of his hitch hiker victims managed to send this from his phone just before blacking out in OddBalls sex dungeon. Its definitely him.

Roathy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 pm

cityone wrote:
Walha wrote:

Being told that your odd by Roathy is like Kim Jong-un telling somone that they have a ridiculous haircut. Cuckoo!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
polo wrote:
cityone wrote:
Walha wrote:

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

One of his hitch hiker victims managed to send this from his phone just before blacking out in OddBalls sex dungeon. Its definitely him.

Roathy.gif

Rumbled him first post around Xmas time. Its far too easy these days. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!