Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My email to Riddler-will he reply?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Well Mr Ridsdale. It looks like you are about to take your 3rd club into administration. I hope you are really proud of this fact. Your financial mismanagement of Cardiff City FC is scandalous. The fact that you are being paid handsomely to mess up my club is beyond contempt. I have been a fan for over 30 years and my 2 boys are CCFC through and through despite never having lived in Wales. What are they going to do on a Saturday afternoon when CCFC folds? Can you answer that?

We live in the real world Mr Ridsdale. Bills have to be paid. The taxman has to be paid. I manage to feed a family of 5 on a budget. Why cant you run a football club to a budget?

You are an embarrassment to my football club. When CCFC go into admin I hope the first thing that the administrator does is to make the role of Chief Executive Redundant-no doubt though you will negotiate yourself a huge payoff.

If you have a single ounce of decency you will walk out of CCFC now and give your shares that you awarded yourself to the Supporters Trust.

Thanks once again for making CCFC a laughing stock.

Gareth
CCFC fan of 37 years
Charlie
CCFC fan of 12 years
Tommy
CCFC fan of 6 years