Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN ONLY STRESS STRONGLY

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Those going to Chelsea on Saturday before and after the game please dont wonder down side streets near Stamford Bridge or Fulham Broadway, I have heard they will have a nasty mob out for Cardiff, who have No intentions going to the game, as long as you stay on the main streets should be No probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I CAN ONLY STRESS STRONGLY

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm not going but for God's sakes, I really hope everyone stays sensible, safe and looks after themselves.

If Chelsea's lot have to try it on with the police before they can with our fans then good, that makes them look more stupid, but I just hope none of our lot go looking for it or causing any trouble.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Some of our lot will look at this game as a challenge

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Big time we have a huge mob going say no more

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm

You may find me down a side street somewhere, or someone will.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Those going to Chelsea on Saturday before and after the game please dont wonder down side streets near Stamford Bridge or Fulham Broadway, I have heard they will have a nasty mob out for Cardiff, who have No intentions going to the game, as long as you stay on the main streets should be No probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Annis, you've clearly never met my mother! Cefn Forest and ready for it! I've heard she's packing as well! Watch out Chelsea! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Zabier wrote:Annis, you've clearly never met my mother! Cefn Forest and ready for it! I've heard she's packing as well! Watch out Chelsea! :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Chuck Mrs Harry Ramsgate infront of them. f**k me I know I would run a mile :lol:

She scares me :shock:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm

You can guarantee that we will have a lot of boys looking for it,same as them.We always do when we have a large away following.I can see it being a very busy day for the old bill.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 pm

chippy909 wrote:Chuck Mrs Harry Ramsgate infront of them. f**k me I know I would run a mile :lol:

She scares me :shock:

Scary yet seductively interesting?! :twisted:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Those going to Chelsea on Saturday before and after the game please dont wonder down side streets near Stamford Bridge or Fulham Broadway, I have heard they will have a nasty mob out for Cardiff, who have No intentions going to the game, as long as you stay on the main streets should be No probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM REALLY STRESSING THIS.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm

were going on the supporters bus with children looking forward to the game but im getting a bit anxious with all these warnings about trouble , it was bad enough being bricked on the way out of Swansea

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 pm

bluecyw wrote:were going on the supporters bus with children looking forward to the game but im getting a bit anxious with all these warnings about trouble , it was bad enough being bricked on the way out of Swansea

Your coaches and yourselves will be safe as they are taking the Supporters Club coaches straight to the ground :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm

im glad about that for the kids sake

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:were going on the supporters bus with children looking forward to the game but im getting a bit anxious with all these warnings about trouble , it was bad enough being bricked on the way out of Swansea

Your coaches and yourselves will be safe as they are taking the Supporters Club coaches straight to the ground :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im so glad for the lil person oh and my boy! lol - :lol:

Have a good day everyone and keep safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: