Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

******EXCLUSIVE*******

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

DUE TO EXTENSIVE NEGOTIATIONS AND MUCH COST TO MYSELF AND THE DIRECTORS OF THIS BOARD

We have secured exclusive rights as to having Mrs Ramagte as the official mascot for the AA messageboard trip to chelsea

Mrs Ramsgate will be travelling Exclusivley with Dibs Tours and will be on the Caerphilly Picadilly bus, I am at the moment taking pre booking's for a chat and fondle, photos must be kept clean and discreet, i must at this point ask Morgan not to try and monkeyface her until we are travelling home :D

She said she will be performing various acts on the bus to chelsea, with a small cover fee

She is also providing a raffle '' a silver pair of man thongs'' of which all proceeds will go towards alchahol

Pre book you ''favours'' now and get to the front of the que

she will also be doing a personal appearance at the WBA game as the guest of our beloved leader AA(including 1 of the twins)

thanks in adavance

Re: ******EXCLUSIVE*******

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:DUE TO EXTENSIVE NEGOTIATIONS AND MUCH COST TO MYSELF AND THE DIRECTORS OF THIS BOARD

We have secured exclusive rights as to having Mrs Ramagte as the official mascot for the AA messageboard trip to chelsea

Mrs Ramsgate will be travelling Exclusivley with Dibs Tours and will be on the Caerphilly Picadilly bus, I am at the moment taking pre booking's for a chat and fondle, photos must be kept clean and discreet, i must at this point ask Morgan not to try and monkeyface her until we are travelling home :D

She said she will be performing various acts on the bus to chelsea, with a small cover fee

She is also providing a raffle '' a silver pair of man thongs'' of which all proceeds will go towards alchahol

she will also be doing a personal appearance at the WBA game as the guest of our beloved leader AA(including 1 of the twins)

thanks in adavance

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha Excellent Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

cost me £1.56 to book shim :o

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:DUE TO EXTENSIVE NEGOTIATIONS AND MUCH COST TO MYSELF AND THE DIRECTORS OF THIS BOARD

thanks in adavance

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm

yes i cant wait 50 odd blokes . no one will be left out and you all can try out your sexual fantasys on me i will do any thing and i mean any thing im getting wet just thinking about it roll on saterday any one know what couler cardiff play in and i will where that colure nickers to throw at the chelsea fans, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes i cant wait 50 odd blokes . no one will be left out and you all can try out your sexual fantasys on me i will do any thing and i mean any thing im getting wet just thinking about it roll on saterday any one know what couler cardiff play in and i will where that colure nickers to throw at the chelsea fans, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will you wear a "claire" mask?? :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Humphry's wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes i cant wait 50 odd blokes . no one will be left out and you all can try out your sexual fantasys on me i will do any thing and i mean any thing im getting wet just thinking about it roll on saterday any one know what couler cardiff play in and i will where that colure nickers to throw at the chelsea fans, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,, of course who is claire :D

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm

sorry lads will some one please tell me what couler cardiff play in is it red the same as wales thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Mrs R....................... you disspoint me wearing knickers - i thought you were going to go without and dye your fluff the away colour as promised the other night when you made me shave it in the shape of the FA Cup! - waste of my time :o

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Jez wrote:

Mrs R....................... you disspoint me wearing knickers - i thought you were going to go without and dye your fluff the away colour as promised the other night when you made me shave it in the shape of the FA Cup! - waste of my time :o
tel me lore grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

ramsgate yar rotter, after you've worn the knickers they will be green....................green discharge :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

im wearing knickers only on the bus when i get there ill take them off i dont think it is against the law well i hope not :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:im wearing knickers only on the bus when i get there ill take them off i dont think it is against the law well i hope not :ayatollah:

Fancy a game of "flash the gash" - liven it up a bit :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Jez wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:im wearing knickers only on the bus when i get there ill take them off i dont think it is against the law well i hope not :ayatollah:

jez i will book you on our bus :lol: :lol: fa cup???? shape mind boggles :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Jez wrote:

,,,, yes please jez your a naughty man :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:

jez i will book you on our bus :lol: :lol: fa cup???? shape mind boggles :lol:

Back seat ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm

yer, we can film on the coach, Bear Minge Born survivour lol :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Ben wrote:yer, we can film on the coach, Bear Minge Born survivour lol :ayatollah:
....mmmmmm on film sounds lush i dont think you are shy ben, :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 am

Humphry's wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 am

and theres me thinkin this was a football message board :lol: so any volunteers needed to do the required shaving of the cup ? Roll on QPR away and a day out at the " Bush " :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am

Martyn1963 wrote:and theres me thinkin this was a football message board :lol: so any volunteers needed to do the required shaving of the cup ? Roll on QPR away and a day out at the " Bush " :ayatollah:
football is way too depressing at the moment :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:50 am

tell me about it Baz , can u imagine what it must be like supporting CCFC when nothing ever goes wrong ? f*cking day that will be :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am

top of the premiership, in the final of the champions league, carling cup final. fa cup final, and we just on the back of thrashing man utd at old trafford 7-0 :lol: :lol: swansea are bottom of the blue square na d leeds are in some obscure northen semi pro league with their chairman/manager peter ridsdale, oh what a perfect world :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 am

and some fans would still f*cking moan etc :lol: Baz do u know if the Crystal Palace piss up is defo on and when does Annis want the deposits if so ? :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 pm

youre all fuckin crazy on ya i tell ew!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:youre all fuckin crazy on ya i tell ew!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

whos crazy? :twisted: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm

mrs ramsagte has entered wales today(from behind)

she will be at johns funeral tomorrow, and like the top of the thread at chelsea saturday

annis has kindly offered £1000 donation for the dibs caerphilly bus a gesture of good will, i sadly had to turn it down as he is having trouble with bad bill payers, and i am sure all the boys on that bus will thank me with love and kisses :D

i think the thought of mrs ramsgate being a size 8 with 36 dd breasts, and wearing a mini skirt with no pants on, and an age of 22.................................................dont think it wait till you meet shim on saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis thanks for your kind gesture but the answer is once again thanks but no thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm

;)

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:mrs ramsagte has entered wales today(from behind)

she will be at johns funeral tomorrow, and like the top of the thread at chelsea saturday

annis has kindly offered £1000 donation for the dibs caerphilly bus a gesture of good will, i sadly had to turn it down as he is having trouble with bad bill payers, and i am sure all the boys on that bus will thank me with love and kisses :D

i think the thought of mrs ramsgate being a size 8 with 36 dd breasts, and wearing a mini skirt with no pants on, and an age of 22.................................................dont think it wait till you meet shim on saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis thanks for your kind gesture but the answer is once again thanks but no thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: