Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAY OFFS---- WHO WOULD YOU LIKE

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

My ideal play off would consist of WBA, Sheff Utd & Boro. Like Annis I believe despite everything going against us WE WILL GO TO THE PROMISED LAND, however our paths must cross the the 3 I mentioned as we wont fear any of them. I would hate to play the JBs or Forest as I think they could be major threats, so bring it on :walk:

Re: PLAY OFFS---- WHO WOULD YOU LIKE

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:My ideal play off would consist of WBA, Sheff Utd & Boro. Like Annis I believe despite everything going against us WE WILL GO TO THE PROMISED LAND, however our paths must cross the the 3 I mentioned as we wont fear any of them. I would hate to play the JBs or Forest as I think they could be major threats, so bring it on :walk:

Boro yes they fear us, Wba we seem to have the edge, Sheff UTD we have nothing to fear, WERE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 pm

The form The Wednesday are on we might even get there??????? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Swansea play off final and the beat em 5 0

I think the it will be Forest, Jacks , Boro and an other .

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

We need more positive vibes and for some strange reason I believe there is a Soul making its way back to Cardiff :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11: :angel11:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

sam salim wrote:The form The Wednesday are on we might even get there??????? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is Purse getting many games these days ?

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

sam salim wrote:The form The Wednesday are on we might even get there??????? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your doing well Sam, but next season for you as CHAMPIONS, WHAT YOU DESERVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh you had to put a f*cking spanner in didnt you :sign10:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Is Purse getting many games these days ?

Man of the match last nite thats 3 out of the last 5 games!!!! Must have stepped up a gear because he was awfull earlier in the season under Laws!!!!! ;)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Your doing well Sam, but next season for you as CHAMPIONS, WHAT YOU DESERVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can't see sheff utd being there they are going downhill fast and calling for Blackwells head last night!!!! :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I like Purse, he fucks up now and again but he'll always give you 100%.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I like Purse, he fucks up now and again but he'll always give you 100%.

Brilliant attitude to the game and he loved it down here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

The jacks in the final oh yesss. All police leave cancelled troops recalled from Afganistan,
How the hell would or could they police this game it would be carnage from south wales to London.
The majority of Jacks would be to shit scared to go to the game. :thefinger: :boxing: :argue: :violent1:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I am more optimistic than that I still think we can get top 2 if everything works out with the Malaysians.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm

sam salim wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can't see sheff utd being there they are going downhill fast and calling for Blackwells head last night!!!! :lol:

Pigs go on good runs and bad runs, they're as bad as us with their inconsistency. That's what Blackie's been grunting about all season - Suffice to say I've just laughed at the fact he's signed about 500 players on loan this season only for them to get injured straight away! :ayatollah:

Btw, for selfish reasons I'd love Pigs United in the final :D

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The jacks in the final oh yesss. All police leave cancelled troops recalled from Afganistan,
How the hell would or could they police this game it would be carnage from south wales to London.
The majority of Jacks would be to shit scared to go to the game. :thefinger: :boxing: :argue: :violent1:

Jack bastards in the final, oh a dream come true, they would'nt get further than Briton Ferry bridge!

Neath port talbot boys are gonna to get you.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm

The jacks in the final would be the most painful game in the world to watch. Working in swansea 5 minutes from the stadium i would have to leave my job if they beat us :?

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:The jacks in the final would be the most painful game in the world to watch. Working in swansea 5 minutes from the stadium i would have to leave my job if they beat us :?

But imagine the fun if we beat them with a dodgy Feeney penalty in the last minute, with Feeney running at their fans kissing the badge......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my God you would love going to work for years !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:The jacks in the final would be the most painful game in the world to watch. Working in swansea 5 minutes from the stadium i would have to leave my job if they beat us :?

But imagine the fun if we beat them with a dodgy Feeney penalty in the last minute, with Feeney running at their fans kissing the badge......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my God you would love going to work for years !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

cracking guy, feeney is a really down to earth, i say give him a chance, bothroyd spent more time on his arse last night than warren did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:18 pm

by Bluebina » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
The jacks in the final would be the most painful game in the world to watch. Working in swansea 5 minutes from the stadium i would have to leave my job if they beat us

But imagine the fun if we beat them with a dodgy Feeney penalty in the last minute, with Feeney running at their fans kissing the badge.........

Oh my God you would love going to work for years !!!!

When you put it like that i think i could manage that but the way we play against them we would loos about 3-0

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
by Bluebina » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
The jacks in the final would be the most painful game in the world to watch. Working in swansea 5 minutes from the stadium i would have to leave my job if they beat us

But imagine the fun if we beat them with a dodgy Feeney penalty in the last minute, with Feeney running at their fans kissing the badge.........

Oh my God you would love going to work for years !!!!

When you put it like that i think i could manage that but the way we play against them we would loos about 3-0

Think positive we used to struggle against Bristol City too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Im still buzzing after that game. That was the first away game i have seen us win since Palace last season so it broke the curse and not a bad way to do it :D