Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale cut a sad figure last night

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I took my wife and her friend to the Premier Club yesterday -they were well impressed with the facilities, so that it now for the future. No more Ninian stand for her. Oh well, one game a season for Mrs W in future :lol:

Anyway, I was sat up above Ridsdale. Sat completely on his own in the Directors box he really did look a man on the edge.

3 'bouncers' nearby mind, but no-one sat near him and no-one spoke to him.

You'd have thought that the people he brought to the club would have backed him up.

Re: Ridsdale cut a sad figure last night

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

no-one likes him, he's a class A c**t

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I took my wife and her friend to the Premier Club yesterday -they were well impressed with the facilities, so that it now for the future. No more Ninian stand for her. Oh well, one game a season for Mrs W in future :lol:

Anyway, I was sat up above Ridsdale. Sat completely on his own in the Directors box he really did look a man on the edge.

You'd have thought that the people he brought to the club would have backed him up.

From the Ninian Stand you can see him often standing on his own just before kick-off and at half-time. You are right he does seem to cut a lonely and painful figure

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

He deserves to die a long slow painful death! Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Yep from the NInian Stand it was very very obvious last night he was on his lonesome - but if it wernt for the money he can still drain from the club he would have been long gone!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 pm

id love to smash his head agaisnt the wall, slit his throat and watch him bleed slowley while i burn the fecker :evil:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:37 pm

No tears being shed here for his loneliness

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Can I be lonely for 10k a week please?

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:I took my wife and her friend to the Premier Club yesterday -they were well impressed with the facilities, so that it now for the future. No more Ninian stand for her. Oh well, one game a season for Mrs W in future :lol:

From the Ninian Stand you can see him often standing on his own just before kick-off and at half-time. You are right he does seem to cut a lonely and painful figure

yeah billy no f*cking mates

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Well the man gets not a sliver of my sympathy, because of what he's done to my club.

That said, some of you posting more sadistic, cut-throat pipedreams might want to see a doctor! :ugeek:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 am

he's just a piss taking and money grabbing tw*t and I cant believe I feel for all his spin up in the Brunswick back in sept !

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 am

Martyn1963 wrote:he's just a piss taking and money grabbing tw*t and I cant believe I feel for all his spin up in the Brunswick back in sept !

Same here when I went to the Muni Club in November and fell for most of the spin.

I often think of that meeting and kick myself over the spat ihatealiens had with Ridsdale. We now know our very own poster had hard evidence of Ridsdale's duplicity (i.e. an Email from TG saying he knew nothing of the HMRC winding up order) yet the rest of us there didn't back him up and press that point home.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 pm

THought I could see bouncers from over in the Ninian Stand, didn't think that i'd ever seen them there before.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Ben wrote:id love to smash his head agaisnt the wall, slit his throat and watch him bleed slowley while i burn the fecker :evil:

this post needs to be removed

there are many bad feelings running around but you cant go printing stuff like this

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Ben wrote:id love to smash his head agaisnt the wall, slit his throat and watch him bleed slowley while i burn the fecker :evil:

you really are an old softy ben...lol :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Sludge wrote:

this post needs to be removed

there are many bad feelings running around but you cant go printing stuff like this

especially when we know there are reporters on this site , imagine the headlines, CARDIFF FANS IN DEATH THREATS.
plus annis said he will not tolerate personal attacks....hmmm :geek: