Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLICE ENQUIRY AT CLUB

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Allegedly they were called in today when phoned by PR to say someone has threatened to run him out of town. Apparently there are 20,000+ suspects to interview, with numbers growing daily.

Re: POLICE ENQUIRY AT CLUB

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 pm

:lol: does that figure include season tickets sold for 2014-2015 season :D

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Allegedly they were called in today when phoned by PR to say someone has threatened to run him out of town. Apparently there are 20,000+ suspects to interview, with numbers growing daily.

:lol: :ayatollah:

I believed the headline when I first saw it .

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Allegedly they were called in today when phoned by PR to say someone has threatened to run him out of town. Apparently there are 20,000+ suspects to interview, with numbers growing daily.

Same here, until I saw it was Gwyn that had written it :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Owain wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Same here, until I saw it was Gwyn that had written it :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

:lol: :lol: Like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: