Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's great that people

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

are being positive on here tonight especially about our chances as play off contenders even though I need convincing :lol:

But here is the spanner in the works:

I have been open and honest in my belief that Borley and Guy want Ridsdale out and have always been told that come an EGM he will be gone and then the investment will come.
But that doesnt guarantee anything.

So If PR is still here on FEB 25TH I would imagine that we will all be going mental.

I believe that while he is here there will be no investment, but will he just walk ? I seriously doubt it.

Will he allow other topics other than the sale of the house of sport on the EGM ? I doubt that also.

What if Peter Ridsdale is still here after Feb 24th, what if he survives the EGM, what happens then ?

Re: It's great that people

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

As an after thought I would also like to add that we would need to have a plan as to what we would do about it.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:are being positive on here tonight especially about our chances as play off contenders even though I need convincing :lol:

I have been open and honest in my belief that Borley and Guy want Ridsdale out and have always been told that come an EGM he will be gone and then the investment will come.

So If PR is still here on FEB 25TH I would imagine that we will all be going mental.

I believe that while he is here there will be no investment, but will he just walk ? I seriously doubt it.

Will he allow other topics other than the sale of the house of sport on the EGM ? I doubt that also.

What if Peter Ridsdale is still here after Feb 24th, what if he survives the EGM, what happens then ?

Carl I WAS HAVING A HAPPY NIGHT :lol:
Borley says he will be gone soon, but if it doesnt happen then PR will take us in to ADMIN FOR SURE.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

While he is getting the wage and all the perks of the job he wont go anywhere. Im hoping that the EGM will show him to be the c**t he is and they vote him out, only other alternative is run the robbing b*stard out of town. :evil:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:are being positive on here tonight especially about our chances as play off contenders even though I need convincing :lol:

Borley says he will be gone soon, but if it doesnt happen then PR will take us in to ADMIN FOR SURE.

You should be glad I'm on this board Annis I make you look so positive :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You should be glad I'm on this board Annis I make you look so positive :lol:

:lol:

Your right, I am known as doom and gloom, like Bloomy :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Kidnap n bondage ooooooooops i mean restraint for a few weeks then he will soon be forgotten about - im sure his family wont mind so long as they have access to the off shore account funds!!!!!!!!!

then when we are sorted - I will let him go - how does that sound simple plane all i need is some rope! lol

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Jez wrote:Kidnap n bondage ooooooooops i mean restraint for a few weeks then he will soon be forgotten about - im sure his family wont mind so long as they have access to the off shore account funds!!!!!!!!!

then when we are sorted - I will let him go - how does that sound simple plane all i need is some rope! lol

always about sex with you Jez :lol:

just surprised you didnt threaten to monkeyface him too :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jez wrote:Kidnap n bondage ooooooooops i mean restraint for a few weeks then he will soon be forgotten about - im sure his family wont mind so long as they have access to the off shore account funds!!!!!!!!!

I think the same can be said for the both of you

carlccfc
Most active topic:New Sex craze
(45 Posts / 5.43% of user’s posts)

Jez
(18 Posts / 3.37% of user’s posts)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Oi mr i didnt mention anything to do with sex! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww good grief - cant even get that thought in my head - i do have standards!!!!! i was just gonna kidnap him n tie him up! lol - your mind thought the other tut tut :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Owain wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I think the same can be said for the both of you

carlccfc
(45 Posts / 5.43% of user’s posts)

Jez
(18 Posts / 3.37% of user’s posts)

Owain THAT soooo made me laugh reading that with PR's pic lol - BUT that just prooves Carl is def the instigator ! lol

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:25 pm

i am sickened by this sex craze thing, i want to make a complaint :D

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am sickened by this sex craze thing, i want to make a complaint :D

PMSL your only complaint is that at your age you have not done a 1/4 of what you have read about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Bloody hell if this message board carry's on and the other half see's il be banned from my laptop :lol:

She's already on about the juicy tits bouncing about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am sickened by this sex craze thing, i want to make a complaint :D

whats wrong Baz not pervy enough huh :lol:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:

whats wrong Baz not pervy enough huh :lol:

it needs to go a step further :lol: :lol: