Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff v Gypos contrasting styles !!!!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

It's amazing how different we are, I can't believe Gypo fans talking about their brazilian style play on unreal radio ????

They build on a solid defence and pack the midfield score hardly any goals, it's not really that entertaining, but it is very effective.

We are more Kevin Keegan style, with plenty of goals and chances but incosistant at the back.....

It's going to be an interesting end to the season.

who will finish highest ???

They must be due another bout of injuries surely ????

Re: Cardiff v Gypos contrasting styles !!!!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Didn't rate their defence when we played them.

We were worse than them, but their defence wasn't as good as they were harping on about.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

But then if you consider that Bodde is still out and Beattie, Van der Gun and Rangel also missed the last 2 or maybe more games with injury I suppose it just shows the difference in squad depth :?:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Ross Young wrote:Didn't rate their defence when we played them.

We were worse than them, but their defence wasn't as good as they were harping on about.

It gets a lot of support from their midfield.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:26 pm

by NJ73 ยป Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

But then if you consider that Bodde is still out and Beattie, Van der Gun and Rangel also missed the last 2 or maybe more games with injury I suppose it just shows the difference in squad depth

Look at the players that we have had missing for larges parts of the season.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

I think the league table tells you everything you need to know.

We're far better in attack, not quite as good in defence, and therefore both sides are close in ability, but we are better.

It's not hard boys, come on!! :ayatollah: