Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AND ANOTHER THING (SERIOUS)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I was well pissed off when I read the article about PR and his personal tax bill.

He said allegedly, something along the lines of when he came to the club, he came as a self employed consultant, because he would not let himself be employed by Sam Hammam, what a dirty stinking think to say,Sam rescued him (more the fool for doing it) from the football scrapheap.

He was untouchable, but Sam being Sam, gave him a chance to rescue his career and save some face, and what does he do, blame Sam for evrything, stabs him in the back, and then as the cheek to say he never have worked for him.

PETER,YOU'D NEVER HAVE WORKED AGAIN, IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR HIM.

Sam said sometime later he felt sorry for him, and when he came to the club he was in his words "Brassic"and had to borrow money to go out for food,allegedly obviously.

The man ain't a good un, as my dad would say.

Re: AND ANOTHER THING (SERIOUS)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

SAM THE MAN!! CCFC was Ridsdales trump card to get back into football and he played it well, so well we are now in this god awful position of financial difficulty. well played pete! This is not a poker game this is taking the piss out of people that have supported the club and its promises which have been broken time after time.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 pm

The words "leaving the rat in charge of the cheese"come to mind. :D

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am

BigGwynram wrote:I was well pissed off when I read the article about PR and his personal tax bill.

He said allegedly, something along the lines of when he came to the club, he came as a self employed consultant, because he would not let himself be employed by Sam Hammam, what a dirty stinking think to say,Sam rescued him (more the fool for doing it) from the football scrapheap.

He was untouchable, but Sam being Sam, gave him a chance to rescue his career and save some face, and what does he do, blame Sam for evrything, stabs him in the back, and then as the cheek to say he never have worked for him.

PETER,YOU'D NEVER HAVE WORKED AGAIN, IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR HIM.

Sam said sometime later he felt sorry for him, and when he came to the club he was in his words "Brassic"and had to borrow money to go out for food,allegedly obviously.

The man ain't a good un, as my dad would say.

For all Riddler's faults (he has many) it cannot be denied that after Black Friday Riddler stabilised the club and was needed.

He has overstayed his welcome however.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 am

For all Riddler's faults (he has many) it cannot be denied that after Black Friday Riddler stabilised the club and was needed

yer and we are in a much better sistuation now :roll: came here pennyless, filled his account, raped the club

its just been getting worse and worse, selling players to get by, now sams academy has dried up riddlers fooked

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Ben wrote:
For all Riddler's faults (he has many) it cannot be denied that after Black Friday Riddler stabilised the club and was needed

yer and we are in a much better sistuation now :roll: came here pennyless, filled his account, raped the club

its just been getting worse and worse, selling players to get by, now sams academy has dried up riddlers fooked

I know I was talking about after Black Friday.

He has fooked us since.