Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am

get sam to come back and sort our club out

surley he can do it if he wants to, if he loves us like he says

Re: annis

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Im sure it is a bit more complicated that that. I think it is time for both of them Sam and PR to move on know they had there time and yes while Sams time here was fun, it has contributed to massive debts and PR has just added to them.

Would love to see someone LIKE Sam in charge with passion drive and the same aim as the fans but unfortualnty he didnt have the money.

But well done Sam it was you that got us where we are noe. PR is just a Cu*t :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:39 am

Gary wrote:get sam to come back and sort our club out

Out of all the people we could bring in, I wouldn't want Sam. Though, he would do a ten times better job than Ridsdale and he is quite a nice bloke but there are better tools in the shed.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Gary, it would be his dream, but its well out of his hands and beyond his control.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

baker wrote:

Out of all the people we could bring in, I wouldn't want Sam. Though, he would do a ten times better job than Ridsdale and he is quite a nice bloke but there are better tools in the shed.

Exactly, it's like saying Gordon Brown isn't working, let's vote David Cameron!

I have always said I appreciate that Sam put life back into the club but he also brought us to our knees financially. It's not black and white. Both Sam and Ridsdale have played their parts but Cardiff City deserve better than both.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm

how would sam deal with our debt ?

if he came back , for equity...ie dropped his debt charge ..then that would be great

but what about the running of the club for the next few years ?

unless sam were to invest over and above what we owe, what would be the point ?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 pm

zabier good reply,there are better people out there,sam would be a backward step,he took us as far as he could,said he loves the club,but still earning loads money of his 8% loan interest.plus he was the one who brought risdale to the club,what a bad decision that has turned out to be,sam and risdale keep well away,lets move forward,hope someone comes in soon.worrying times

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 pm

gup-1 wrote:zabier good reply,there are better people out there,sam would be a backward step,he took us as far as he could,said he loves the club,but still earning loads money of his 8% loan interest.plus he was the one who brought risdale to the club,what a bad decision that has turned out to be,sam and risdale keep well away,lets move forward,hope someone comes in soon.worrying times

Credit Baker, he got there before me! I was just re-iterating a valid point! :)

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Maybe he has learnt from his mistakes?

If he wipes his debt - would the board have him back?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Merlin wrote:Maybe he has learnt from his mistakes?

If he wipes his debt - would the board have him back?

Merlin SB says PR is 10 times worse than Sam, but Guy and Sam dont get on.