Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trading standards

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 am

Has anyone or know of anyone who has gone to trading standards over the season ticket lies?
It was something I was going to look into as a way of showing ridsdale for the f*cking idiot he really is. Which as I see it give the board no option but to get rid of him for mishandling the situation. But in the light of day thinking about it I couldn't go through with it as it would be like grassing a family member up for shop lifting (the club that is not ridsdale) it's just not done! But I wouldn't put it against anyone if they did as this whole situation has left me fuming!

Re: Trading standards

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:32 am

I did think of going to the Trading Standards but changed my mind for the same reasons as you.

That said TS are pretty pathetic and even with the evidence there is against Ridsdale I bet they would white wash it and they always seem to have sympathy with the vendor rather than the disgruntled customer.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 am

The only thing that would suffer is the club as they would be held accountable and not the Riddler.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 am

Humphry's wrote:The only thing that would suffer is the club as they would be held accountable and not the Riddler.

I'd complain if Risdale got done,not our Club :ayatollah: