Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newcastle bother

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Heard there was a bit of bother up at Newcastle. Any lads on here know what went on? Read bits and bobs over the net but I'm guessing most is bollocks and hearsay.

Also heard there was a vid clip on here? Any links?

Re: Newcastle bother

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 pm

tommyjohnson wrote:Heard there was a bit of bother up at Newcastle. Any lads on here know what went on? Read bits and bobs over the net but I'm guessing most is bollocks and hearsay.

there was vid sumwhere of after the game, not worth watching tho, just a few fat goerdie kids getting exited after eatin to many smarties!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Yeah I seen that one on youtube of a bunch of little kids singing like muppets, thought there was another decent one knocking around.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:26 pm

milly44 wrote:
tommyjohnson wrote:Heard there was a bit of bother up at Newcastle. Any lads on here know what went on? Read bits and bobs over the net but I'm guessing most is bollocks and hearsay.

there was vid sumwhere of after the game, not worth watching tho, just a few fat goerdie kids getting exited after eatin to many smarties!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

with al respect boys an girls is it wise to mention bother on here ? you dont no who is looking an could get peeps in2 trouble ! no malice intended ! roll on saturday at 2pm wen we stil in cup draw :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:50 pm

No need to confess or name names, just interested to know what went on.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

tommyjohnson wrote:No need to confess or name names, just interested to know what went on.

to be fair mate, its your 3rd post and you asking about bother, no one gonna tell you anything, you could be anyone :!:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm

could be anyone? its only fukin tommy johnson :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Casual wrote:could be anyone? its only fukin tommy johnson :lol:

and he is ????? and if you know who he is, how do you know its him?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm

ely trendy wrote:with al respect boys an girls is it wise to mention bother on here ? you dont no who is looking an could get peeps in2 trouble ! no malice intended ! roll on saturday at 2pm wen we stil in cup draw :ayatollah:

says the man who has a thread on his own court case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Tommy Johnson now working for the OB! I wouldn't trust a ginger if my life depended it. No offence Tommy. Dye your hair.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 pm

to rob .... first of al your defending my corner then your sayin says the man with own thread on court case ? im confused ? dont no what to think can you put record straight please

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 pm

ely trendy wrote:to rob .... first of al your defending my corner then your sayin says the man with own thread on court case ? im confused ? dont no what to think can you put record straight please

no malice intended mate, was a joke, just thought it funny you saying not to post about bother then post about your court case, maybe just my sense of humour, as i say mate there was genuinely no offence intended. especialy as we both ely boys :D

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm

goodgood ! but my thing is in court if you no what mean an it was back in july ! this iincident was last wk end ...... we dont want to give em any clue etc etc , by people postin things about trouble it makes certain people sit up ? anyway take care :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm

ely trendy wrote:goodgood ! but my thing is in court if you no what mean an it was back in july ! this iincident was last wk end ...... we dont want to give em any clue etc etc , by people postin things about trouble it makes certain people sit up ? anyway take care :ayatollah:

agreed mate, i know someone who got done at the same game, good luck with court.