Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT SEEMS INEVITABLE

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

That injuries, suspensions, a small squad and no loan signings due to the transfer embargo will be our downfall for our promotion challenge.

Surely from here in with the above constraints, it seems inevitable that we will start to feel it on the pitch.

We have been at the right end of the table for most of the season so far but i feel these influences will finally catch up with us and we will lose out yet again at the last hurdle.

3 more players i feel would have done the trick and been sufficient enough to see the challenge through, but being Cardiff City Football Club there is always something that gets in our way, and this time it seems to be one incompetent person that is going to ruin it for us all. :cry:

Good ridance Ridsdale the sooner the better. :cry:

Re: IT SEEMS INEVITABLE

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Eddie May wrote:
nobby wrote:That injuries, suspensions, a small squad and no loan signings due to the transfer embargo will be our downfall for our promotion challenge.

Surely from here in with the above constraints, it seems inevitable that we will start to feel it on the pitch.

We have been at the right end of the table for most of the season so far but i feel these influences will finally catch up with us and we will lose out yet again at the last hurdle.

3 more players i feel would have done the trick and been sufficient enough to see the challenge through, but being Cardiff City Football Club there is always something that gets in our way, and this time it seems to be one incompetent person that is going to ruin it for us all. :cry:

Good ridance Ridsdale the sooner the better. :cry:

Nobby, its been the same bull shit for last 5 yrs under DJ and PR.

I will admit that i do not blame DJ this season, he wants to bring in new players and he was promised he could, even he has been let down by the club. :cry:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

I blame him for the continued use 442 though

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:I blame him for the continued use 442 though

To be fair, it's won him more than it's lost him according to Wiki!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Jones