Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC Wales news...

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

BBC Wales news are a complete joke just spent 10-15 minutes harping on about Welsh rugby, and the majority of that 10-15 minutes was spent admiring some piece of shit 3000m scarf that had been knitted for the special occasion.

They then proceeded to spend 20 seconds mentioning the Chelsea game. The majority of the 20 seconds was concerning John Terry’s absence on Saturday.

Being force fed it at school ,and the attitude of the welsh media towards the egg is why I detest the sport.

Re: BBC Wales news...

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Tony Soprano wrote:BBC Wales news are a complete joke just spent 10-15 minutes harping on about Welsh rugby, and the majority of that 10-15 minutes was spent admiring some piece of shit 3000m scarf that had been knitted for the special occasion.

They then proceeded to spend 20 seconds mentioning the Chelsea game. The majority of the 20 seconds was concerning John Terry’s absence on Saturday.

Being force fed it at school ,and the attitude of the welsh media towards the egg is why I detest the sport.

I agree, makes me hate rugby even more, idiots.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:19 pm

tony annis, again that is just one of the reasons i hate rugby, maybe if cardiff play swansea in the playoff final we would have some mention

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:23 pm

You forgot to mention that they said tune in tomorrow for a full preview of the Wales- Scotland game, no mention of City !

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Tony Soprano wrote:BBC Wales news are a complete joke just spent 10-15 minutes harping on about Welsh rugby, and the majority of that 10-15 minutes was spent admiring some piece of shit 3000m scarf that had been knitted for the special occasion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just had a rant at my old dear about exactly the same thing! Shocking news program - GIVE US SOME f*cking REAL NEWS, NOT A STORY ABOUT SOME SHITTY LONG SCARF!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:07 pm

This is y i love 2 see wales lose in rugby even better when they lose to fiji or sum1 like that untill they lose everyone thinks they are goin 2 win the world cup they cudnt win the wooden spoon if they tried :ayatollah: :ayatollah: